America

(Louis' POV)

We are in America getting for our first show here and it's the Fourth of July and here in America they shoot off fireworks.

I wasn't sure how Ali would handle the fireworks because she doesn't really like loud noises but she is excited to watch.

We were at a really nice hotel with a balcony and our own pool. We could see the firework show from our balcony and Ali and I were wasting time by swimming in our pool.

"Daddy I wanna see fireworks." Ali said doggy paddling over to me. I pulled her close to me and she wrapped her legs around my waist so she wouldn't fall backwards in the water and held her small hand.

"Baby they will be on soon."

"I want out." She said. I lifted her up and sat her in the lawn chair. I got her Disney princess towel and slug it over her shoulders.

"Daddy sit by me." Ali said patting the seat.

I chuckled and picked her up and I sat down then put her on my lap. She faced me and put both hands on my cheeks.

"I love you daddy." She said hugging my neck and kissing my cheek.

"I love you too baby." I said giving her kisses on her cheek and tickling her tummy making her giggle.

"I love youuuuuu too." Ali said pinching my cheeks together.

All of the sudden I saw a light shoot up in the air and a loud crackle which made Ali jump. She turned around and watched the fireworks in awe.

Ali really enjoyed it and it was almost over when there was a loud boom and several fireworks shot up at the same time.

After that I knew it frightened Ali. She started shaking so I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. The show was over and I could hear Ali's heavy breathing.

"Sssh Ali it's over now. Did that last one scare you?" I asked picking her up and carrying her back into our room.

I sat her on the bed and she squealed and lifted her arms up at me. "Hold on baby you need your pajamas on, you can't sleep in your swimsuit."

I pulled out her panda pajamas and a clean pair of undies. I quickly put them on her and she lunged at me softly crying.

"Your okay that last one kinda scared me too." I chuckled making Ali look up at me.

"Really?" She asked wiping her tears.

I nodded, "it's okay to get scared sometimes. Even I get scared."

Her bear brownie was on the table next to me so I picked him up. "Brownie here protects you. If you sleep with him nothing bad will happen. It's like when I'm not with you brownie is and just as good at keeping you safe."

I handed her brownie and he hugged him. "Like when you sing and I have to go to bed."

"Yeah like when I sing. Are you good you can sleep now?" I asked moving her hair out of her face.

She nodded and I carried her over to her bed. I tucked her in and sat brownie next to her. "Goodnight Ali."

"Ni-night daddy."

"I love you." I said kissing her nose.

"I love you too." She said closing her eyes.

I turned off the light on her side of the room and I changed into a different pair of shorts. I then got in bed and went into a much needed slumber.

A/n: Happy Fourth of July! For those who celebrate of course!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Vote and comment!

QOTD: are you going on vacation? If so where?

AOTD: yes! I'm going to Minnesota!