Chapter 1: The end of Uchiha clan's existence

Start from the beginning

"It's almost past curfew. Why are you alone out here"? Yugao sensed high murder intentions from the person right behind her. She slowly turned her body to face that person.

"Itachi"... She stared at him. He was standing in front of her with his anbu outfit and a katana(sword) on his back.

Reality hits her as she knows this very well on what kind of situation she was in right now. "Hey, Itachi. What happen inside Uchiha's village right now"? He just stared at her blankly.

"Clan wipe out. It already begins. My acquaintance started it". Yugao's body started to tremble. She now understand that she got reincarnated in Naruto fictional world with her origin from Uchiha clan.

Both of them stood there silently. Itachi has his sharingan activated as he stared at her stoicly.

"I guess you will ki"- Yugao's words were cut off by Itachi. "I have a request. Can you look and watch my brother after all this bloodshed ended"? Yugao gasped.

"I take that you already know my entire mission and my future whereabouts as well. Am I right"? His sharingan pierce her eyes deeply. Yugao is well aware of Itachi's backstory. He's a talented and gifted shinobi. Not only his hunches are always correct but also he can plan his own storyline in future and make it happen no matter what.

'What if... He already know that I'm not originally from here'? Yugao slowly nodded her head. Itachi just stared at her unfazed.

"Only lord third knows my whole mission and story. I want you to keep this is a secret and don't tell anyone about it. I believe there will come a moment when everything will revealed in a perfect right time". Yugao just looked at the ground. 'Itachi'...

Her head tilted up and gazed him softly. "Yes I believe when that moment come, it will be my responsibility to bring up justice for Uchiha clan". Her eyes widened as she saw Itachi's small smile curled at the corner of his lips.

'Fuck... It hurts. Knowing how his life gonna end and how sad his back story was'... Yugao gritted her teeth. 'And now that I have to live in situation like this, faking myself like an innocent and spoiled Uchiha'.... Tears almost formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Yugao". She fought back her sadness on Itachi and looked at him with total determination. "Until then, I will just play along with everything, Itachi. You can trust me on this". He nodded and walked next to her.

"Take care of  Sasuke for me.He will get his revenge on me someday but, it's worth it. A perfect ending for shinobi like me. I hope you won't stop me, Yugao". She closed her eyes.

'Who am I to interfere the original plot of the story... I have no power to do so'. She understood and nodded her head.

"Now go. Thanks for everything, Yugao. I trust you like how Shisui trust me to protect the hidden leaf village behind the shadow". Itachi said softly before entering the Uchiha's gate.

"Understood". She started walking away from Uchiha's small village heading to the main village. 'I guess this is just the beginning of the story. They brought me here when Itachi is still in his Anbu title'. She sighed and jumped over the trees.

'That means'...Her eyes sparkled with hope. "i will meet Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura soon enough". She thought about her future storyline in this fictional world with them. "Also"...

Her thoughts vanished as lots of Anbu dashed pass through her from the opposite way.

"Hurry! Watch over Uchiha clan"!

"Lord Hokage's order! Save any Uchiha that still alive"!

"Damn! What's going on over there"?!

Yugao just glanced over at them while still on her way to the main village. 'Both the Anbu under Sandaime and... Ne Anbu under Danzo also there'. Yugao frowned.

"Knowing damn well Danzo stole Shisui's eye and will use it later while fighting adult Sasuke"... Rage filled Yugao's mind.She can do nothing about it. "Damn it".

Suddenly an Anbu shinobi under Sandaime(third hokage) dashed pass through her. Yugao glanced over her shoulder. There's no doubt about that shinobi. 'white spiky hair with cat look Anbu mask'... She smirked. 'And will soon be the leader of jounin and will lead a new team consisted of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura... It's him, Hatake Kakashi".

Yugao let out a small chuckle. Now then, how is she going to deal with that copy ninja soon?He's not that easy to fool. "I guess I need to catch up with Sandaime about Itachi and ask for his advises". She sighed.

"Yuki, what am I going to do now? How are you guys doing in real life over there? How are you guys going to help me escape from this world? Or maybe there's no escape... Unless if I complete the whole Naruto and Naruto Shippuden story". Yugao frowned again. "As if I'm still alive and kiss that divine tree during Kaguya arc". She mumbled to herself.

'Like it or not, I have to face and do what I must here". Yugao doubt herself. Is it possible to change the storyline of this anime according to her own plans? There will be no second Naruto and second Naruto shippuden in their real world.

"Still, what if there are consequences for changing the plot?If the sanctions affected my real world... I'm doomed for real". Yugao's hunch is rarely wrong.

'I'd better follow the original plot of the story eventhough it hurts to experience it but... I have no choice but to admit that I'm not the main character of this anime.Naruto is. I can't interfere Masashi Kishimoto's art of writing. He probably planned everything smoothly that I can't even leave a hole in each arc. It will be a biggest mistake if I miss the smallest details of this anime'. Yugao thought. 'This is just fictional after all"...

----------------

Keyword:

Sandaime= Lord third Hokage

Anbu organization was divided into 2:

a)Anbu ops led by Sandaime
b)Anbu ops led by the shadow Sandaime's right hand man named Danzo Shimura. (This Anbu ops under Danzo also called as 'Ne')