'That's good thinking.'

Although his communication skills were a little weak, he was definitely a useful guy.

Before I knew it, Seon Ahyeon already lowered his nervousness and reacted moderately to Gold 1's remark.

"Huh, then I'm out, right? I'm in 21st place!"

"Hyung-nim! It's because you don't have anti-fans!"

"T-That's right."

Instead of watching the TV screen that had already returned to commercials, I checked the ranking again on the Internet.

[8th place Park Moondae ▼ 3]

I was ranked with Cha Eugene in front of me and Ryu Chungwoo in the back.

And compared to the negative votes at the last ranking announcement, the ranking seemed to have gone down by three notches.

'Should I be happy with this?'

It was difficult to analyze.

In fact, compared to Cha Eugene and Ryu Chungwoo who had never been controversial, there was some gossip about the broadcast's 'Park Moondae'.

So it was ambiguous. Whether this was evidence that the negative public opinion of 'Park Moondae' had finally subsided, or whether the overall number of votes for 'Park Moondae' had decreased overall.

'I hope it's not a downward trend.'

I chose the stage well every time. The number of views and references to fancams continued to increase. The problem was that most of the guys sitting around me also had good indexes.

'...If they picked 13 people, my position would definitely be stable.'

I already knew how many people were selected, so I couldn't run ahead with that positive outlook.

I clicked my tongue and looked at the reaction to this episode. There were no major confrontations because Park Moondae didn't show up much.

It was roughly like this.

– Moondae... you're good at trot? What the hell can't you do?

– (Screaming that he's so cute)

– A puppy whose eyes doubled in size after getting a kimchi refrigerator [Short video]

– Everyone, let's be grateful that Moon Puppy didn't participate in a trot survival show. Just a tiny mistake might have taken him away

A burst of laughter came out. It was a ridiculous idea... It was cute.

'I'll die if I don't become an idol, trot my ass.'

However, as soon as I read the next popular article with a smile, I got goosebumps.

– Isn't this the second time in Park Moondae's life? That's a reasonable doubt

"..."

You got it right.

Anyway, other than that, they were just comments about how they liked the Rabbit class.

And looking a little further under the water, there were also quite a few comments about how they were glad that I didn't join the Puppy class, which was the team Cha Eugene belonged to.

– I wished he had followed his nickname because he was a puppy, but I regret it and already deleted my post from 20 minutes ago

– Honestly, I thought they were tinkering with his big data algorithm, but I'm just glad my kid is okay...