"Hello. Nice to meet you."

Cha Eugene unexpectedly bowed his head and held out the standard plastic bag he was holding. By the way, everything in the bag was snacks.

"I've ordered chicken for now, but if there's anything else you want to eat, let's order again."

"Yes."

Kim Raebin nodded and sat quietly in the corner. It meant he wouldn't order more.

But Cha Eugene asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Can we order pizza?"

"Sure!"

"Wow!"

Cha Eugene turned on the delivery app, leaving only exclamations. I thought he would still be in low spirits, but he was still bright by himself.

Kim Raebin calmly exchanged greetings.

"Did you join in the morning, hyungs?"

"Ah, I did~ Moondae came here long before me."

"Yes?"

There was nothing to hide, but it was a bit annoying.

In any case, I couldn't ignore it, so I explained the great madness that occurred in my apartment.

In the middle, Seon Ahyeon stepped in and supplemented the story.

It was like this.

"...So when I went inside the front door, there were other people."

"Eeek!"

"N-Not just one, there were three more people!"

"...Well, yes. So it took some time for the police to take them away."

"T-The police were so half-hearted, as if it was nothing... They were too much."

"That too... happened. Yes."

As I repeated this process, the incident became more and more exaggerated and turned into a conspiracy theory.

Thanks to this, the participants who heard the explanation were speechless.

"Wow, it's good that Ahyeon came. It's scary."

"I agree. Hey... I've also had someone visit my house, and I'm worried about that. I have a younger brother at home..."

"Heol, someone came to your house?"

"Yeah. Later, I heard that my brother couldn't go out because they kept ringing the doorbell and sat in front of the house."