2.Emotions😳

Do Vote and Comments Down your thoughts.......

                            ---------------After her Husband Died, Chanse Said------------------

'''My husband & the king of all of you has given me the responsibility of all of you,,,, but I'm nothing do without my husband.... so that is why I have decided that after today your prince take the all decision for you.

 And When he turn 18, then your prince become the king👑 of both the worlds, does anyone issue with my decision, tell me now..

Then the voice comes from all sides, we have no problem: Queen, we will take care of our prince and the future king, We will follow all orders. 

The queen said - It's fine, all fairies and demons will take  care of the your prince, if anyone  not take serious my orders i will kill these person with  my hand, if whoever teased the prince and did not care about him and not follow. it will be bad for you all , its your responsibility.......

                 Sound comes from all side -Ok queen, we have understood. 

Queen said - Okay, I have one more thing to tell you. I will not stay here even after your king's   death. 

A voice comes from behind , where are you going Queen (said by Lan qiren,,,,, who along with the queen, tack care of the all fairy. Tells everyone about rules and responsibilities)...

 Tells everyone about rules and responsibilities)

We Chanse------- Lan qiren, what will I do without my husband, so I am also going to him.                                                                          you all take care of my son and your king..............

 Fairy & Demon are already lost their king and now queen are also want to die (Everyone was   thinking)

 queen - I'm We Chansee, fairy and demon worlds queen & demon king's wife., Today I leave my life. Mine and my king's son will become the king of both the worlds. After today, I will not stay with you all, but if my son gets even a single glance, I will rise up to kill him. after that even the queen kill herself with her sword on her chest die.