"Give it to me."

She hands the belt to me as I look at her.

"Can I Kiss you?" She whispers.

I nod as she straddles my thighs kissing my eyes. Then my nose and finally kissing my lips. Tracing my lips with her tongue before pushing her tongue into my mouth. Tracing each, and every single corner of my mouth as her tongue clashed against mine.

I circle my belt around her throat and tighten it till she gasps while realising what just happened.

"Abhi..." She asks timidly.

"Unbutton me, princess. Make it worth the fucking wait." I order and I see a spark of rage flashing her eyes.

"I am not your fucking slave." She gripped onto my jaw tightly and pushed my head back and I pulled onto the belt making her lean towards my face.

She gritted her teeth as her hands made its way between us aggressively and unbuttoned my pant. Not before completely ripping the button off.

"What was that for?" I asked trying to control my tone.

"You ripped my pantie and it cost way more than your pant's button." She countered back and leaned down swiftly.

Taking my pant's zipper between her teeth before slowly pulling it down her heated gaze on me. I pulled onto the belt making her moan but she quickly muffles them. Annoying the living hell out of me.

"Amara you better fucking moan for me."

"No, Abhimanyu Acharya. You 'better fucking moan for me.'" She announced as she slid down my boxers and palmed my cock without even looking down at it.

"That depends on you good you do."
"I hope you can top my last blowjob." I add unnecessarily. Not knowing why? I would want to lie to her. Maybe it was to hurt her for kissing someone who wasn't me. Even though I was the one who had been repeatedly hurting her for a year.

With my harsh words and ignorance.

And call me a hypocrite for not liking when she gave me a taste of my own bullshit.

And for the first time I hear Amara growl.
The fury in her eyes was menacing.
So, raw and abundantly filled with some kind of over powering emotion.

Her grip on my dick tightened as I clenched my jaw.

"Who?" She asked. One word.
It was simple but dangerous unlike who Amara was at her core.

"That is none of your business." I say throwing back her words to her as she strokes my dick up and down with her hand.

"You sick fuck. What about our promise?" She asked her pressing the head of my cock with her thumb. Her rage shining and simmering every nerve in my body.

I didn't know that I could get turned on by her spite.

"What promise?" I ask knowing very well what she was talking about.

Her grip on my dick turns fierce as she straightens her back and pulls me near her face. Her grip on my hair spiteful.

"You let some one else touch what is mine. And you will not fucking get away with it do you understand?" She said lowly and I chuckle our breaths mingling.

"What are you going to do?" I ask her.

"Does it piss you the fuck off when you think that someone else has touched my dick and kissed it lightly before taking it into their mouth?"

"Does it bring you to the brink of insanity when you think about how I thrust my cock to the back of her throat till she was gagging and gasping for air?"