Two people, one bed - Blade

Start from the beginning

He bit his lip as you pinned his hands above his head and started grinding on him, making him groan with pleasure. His passion for you surged even higher with every roll of your hips.

As you dominated him, he submitted to your control, enjoying every moment of being at your mercy.

"You're so hot," he murmured, his voice barely audible between the waves of pleasure washing over him. "I want you so bad."

You smirk at him as you continue grinding on him, earning many moans and groans from him.

"You're hot too, but you're hotter when you're crying, moaning and begging me for more~" you say as you start to take off his shirt and attack his neck, sucking, kissing amd licking it.

Blade's body arched under you as you teased him eith your words, his moans increasing in volume and intensity. He watched as you removed his shirt, baring his chest to your hungry gaze.

"Oh god," he groaned as your lips attacked his neck, sending shivers down his spine. His hands strained against your grip, wanting to touch you but unable to move.

"Please," he whimpered, his voice filled with need. "I need you." he bucked his hips against yours, craving more contact.

As you continued your assault on his neck, Blade's body trembled with pleasure. He was outty in your hands and he loved it.

You stopped your assault on his neck, teasingly.

"God you're hot when you're begging!" you say, capturing him in a passionate kiss, tying his hands together without him noticing.

Blade moaned into your mouth as you kissed him, his body arching up to meet yours. He was so lost in the kiss that he didn't even realize you had tied his hands together until he tried to move.

"What?" he gasped, his eyes widening in surprise. "When did you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you captured his lips in another searing kiss, silencing him. Blade was completely at your mercy now, restrained and helpless to resist as you explored his body.

Breaking the kiss, you put your hand on his neck, pushing it uowards to get more access to his neck, attacking it again, earning more moans from him.

As one of your hands is around his neck, the other slides down his chest to his pants, sliding inside, stroking him teasingly slow.

Blade shuddered under your touch as your hand slid down to his pants, stroking him teasingly slow. He was outty in your hands, completely under your control as you dominated him.

"More," he moaned, his voice rough with need. "Please."

As you attacked his neck again, he tilted his head back, giving you easier access. Every touch of your lips was electric, sending sparks of pleasure throughout his body.

He groaned as your hand became more insistent on his length, the pleasure inside him to a fever pitch. He was so close, and he wanted nothing more than to surrender to you completely.

It was actually so impressive how you could always get him like this, even the other Stellaron Hunters thought so. You were always so selfish and only cared about yourself and no one else, yet you still somehow cared about Blade. There was something about him, but what was it? Was it his looks, his personality or maybe just his fighting skills and ability? You couldn't tell...

Same goes for Blade. He hated you, he hated your personality, he hated your strength, your smile, your eyes, your face, your body, your entire being, but what he hated the most was the effect you had on him.