01

SO AMERICANweston koury fanfic

SO AMERICAN
weston koury fanfic

SO AMERICANweston koury fanfic

Valentine is also known as trashytin on every social media platform, she is a singer but also vlogs. She is hanging out with her friend, who is Nailea, vlogging while walking around new york.

"And for some of you saying to me that i should release an album instead of yapping on YouTube. I'm releasing an album, not telling when, so you can stop attacking me now." she said to the camera while walking with Nailea.

"Seriously? how come I don't know about this?" Nailea said, jokingly but she actually didn't know about her releasing an album. "I didn't tell anyone." she shrugged as they walked to the café and went inside. "What are you getting?" she asked Nailea. "A chocolate chip cookie." Nailea said to the cashier, "Caffè americano please." she ordered.

After she paid, they went to a table and sat, of course. They both talked to the camera while waiting for their order. They both heard two people, who are also vlogging. Tin whispered to the camera, "Oh my god, the guy is so cute." she whispered to the camera while nailea laughed at her. Her name is called out by the barista and Tin went to the counter to get it, leaving the camera to Nailea.

Nailea documented Tin's every move and quietly laughed as Tin walked towards their table with their food and drink and sat on the chair. They chatted with the camera while eating and drinking.

SINJINDROWNING POV !!

Weston and Kalynn walked around new york, trying to find a café while they vlogged. Weston yapped about random things while Kalynn nonchalantly replied while holding the phone, vlogging

Eventually, they find a café. They ordered and sat on the table across tin and nailea. They vlogged while waiting for their food. "Oh my god, kalynn." Weston whispered while Kalynn held the phone that was filming. "What?" she asked quietly, "That girl is so pretty." He whispered, looking at Kalynn, not at the camera.

"She is." Kalynn agreed while she filmed, "Can you pretend to take a picture." Weston whispered. Kalynn agreed to pretend to take a picture, Weston posed, pulling a peace sign and a smile. Kalynn filmed him doing it, catching Tin in the background, Tin saw the camera and pulled a thumbs up pose and chuckled after they took the 'picture', "Okay good." Kalynn said.

Weston got their drinks and sat back down on their table. "Weston, she posed." Kalynn told him, whispering while they vlogged. "Really?!" Weston said, shocked, his eyes wide open. "Yes!" Kalynn said.

"Woah, yours looks so good." Weston said, looking at Kalynn's drink as he shook his drink, "It does." Kalynn said as she shook hers.

"First sip!" Kalynn said as Weston filmed her in 0.5, Kalynn sipped her coffee, "Woah! It's good." Kalynn was awed, "Really? Let me try." Weston said as he handed her the phone and took Kalynn's drink, "First sip!" Weston said before sipping the drink. "Woah." Weston said. "It's good huh?" Kalynn said as she filmed him, "It is!" Weston said as he took out the straw and put it on his drink. He sipped his coffee, "Wow." He said and handed Kalynn his drink, Kalynn passed the phone to him and sipped his coffee, "Wow indeed." She said.

They left the café and walked around new york while drinking their coffee, "Kalynn, i can't stop thinking about the girl." Weston groaned as they walked while filming, "She was beautiful, I can't blame you." Kalynn commented.

" Kalynn commented

note:

oh my gosh, first chapter in 2024. 😝😝
Pretty proud of how i wrote this idk guys, and my best friend is one of my followers, if she's reading this, hello get out now.

© claudscorner 2024