The F****** TROUBLEMAKER ( EN )

TW// HARSH WORD, SELF INJURED

(checks camera) Owh...the camera is on.

Hi...I'am that troublemaker that you know, as you know I've been breaking troublemaking records for 20 years and have beaten Peter who has the jump rope record, imagine more who Peter and I are.... .......

I've broken many records of being furious without stopping once a month, how much energy is wasted to do this, I have to bring 10,000 bottles of water as a power supplement to do this.

"Uh...are there any more records that you have broken?"

Yes there is, self-harm and slamming things incoherently like the demonstrators there, his hobby is to damage facilities and make noise (but in fact, not all of them are like that), if for example you see small children who like to throw things, it must be common if adults who do this must end up being called crazy.

Have these three records made me a good kid? .....?

"DEFINITELY NOT LIKE THAT, DUDE!!!!!!! TAKE A LOOK FIRST............................"

If anyone asks why I do this, the answer is because I have failed to be a good person and be considered by others.The point is that I am a person who has never been considered by my own family, as soon as I see it, I immediately put on a gloomy face like seeing the posters of horror films that are now running in theaters.How good is it to be a person who is not considered at all?

The answer is definitely "NO, JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

Does it feel good to be unappreciated and then you get angry while hurting yourself? imagine, uh wait a minute it seems less if there is no music for a while I set it first

*Open Youtube to play sad music

Well ...

Ehem *tes mic

Imagine... your parents have been struggling to raise you since you were a snot-nosed child to become big like now, you have been sent to school from just learning ABC while singing to learning the name Algebra, Archimedes formula, et al. but it's useless if you can't control your emotions, if you often see news on TV, Internet, radio and so on, there must often appear a person who cannot control his emotions until he ends up hurting himself, other people, and other living things. If you still do that, when will you become an adult?

"Do you want to go back to being a child again and only play, eat, sleep...!"

"Do you want to yell at will because you didn't buy anything?"

"Do you still want to be like that?"

"NO?????"

You are often not considered because you have become a troublemaker aka "The Troublemaker", Hey ... self-aware dong, you must already know where the problem lies!!!

Now bow your head and close your eyes, and imagine what mistakes you have made so far, don't make small things into very big things, "Just Realize , Realize!!!", what you have to do now is just get closer to the Creator, go out "Go Touch some F***** Grass!", find a job, make others happy , don't pretend to be someone else and just be yourself. Remember these solutions can make yourself and others happy.

Once Again, don't be a trouble maker... Think before you act !!!!!

* Turn off the music

Okay, maybe that's enough for the pleasantries...

Hopefully those who write and read this can realize too because I did type this when I was in a bad mood, this is also the first episode for this "Coolyeartist" pep talk.

See you in the next episode...

*Turn off the camera

Note: Don't ask me who the writer is, it's definitely human (This is not a joke).