Flowers N' Flamethrowers

You walk into a wood while becuse you were looking at six while walking..

"OW!!"

You yelp as 6 face palms.. right as you were about to say something Jerk-ish you hear a loud scream

"GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!.."

15 steped out of the house holding a flame thrower..

A paper falls out of your bag.. coincidentally it was one of the documents about 15..

But it seemed to also have information about another Algebrainian-entitiy thing the top one seemed creepy and had long orange arms

But it seemed to also have information about another Algebrainian-entitiy thing the top one seemed creepy and had long orange arms.. but you speed run  reading the small not about 15.. you look up and 15 is pointing the flamethrower at you you jump backwards startled as u let smth slip out of your mouth..

"WOAH WOAH DUDE CHILL!!"

You step back.. realising six was gone and had most likely ditched you.. woah what a great freind.. you look around in a frightened way As 15 began to speak up again in a questioning tone..

"Hrm? Are you the one they call candle.."

They lowered there weapon..

"Y-yes? I-i am why?"

You reply slightly concerned as they start to speak again.. 

"Well your a smart one ey.."

They step back into there house and they close there door.. well what was that all about  you mutter to yourself.. you turn back around and ymyou see the whole forest is on fire... a tree falls down and nearly falls ontop of you..

((To be continued.. its like midnight stop screaming at me!))

Im so sorry I haven't forgotten about this I just have artblock rn and a earwig got into one of my books cuz it was moist from the tea bags i will continue soon i promise 😭