Unknown creature .・゜-: ✧ :- (vol 2)

I'm now fully aware that I love Noah....I love him....I love him more than anyone else...I'd do anything for him....

Sleepover chapter 9

"Ughhh, I don't understand this!" Noah growls

"Ughhh, I don't understand this!" Noah growls. I heard his growl and chuckle "What's up?" I ask him in a gentle tone. "Could I help you with it?" I approached Noah with a faint smile "oh you can't help me with it...Do your own stuff!" I could tell he was mad at something. He had never been so mad like that. I couldn't help but to blush at his angry face.

"Aww~" I chuckle and get closer to his face with a teasing kissy face "Fuck off!" He said as he pushed me away. He sighs "I can handle this myself, I don't need your help. You're not my alpha daddy!"

I burst out laughing at his words.

Noah blushed from embarrassment "shut up..." he muttered.

"Oh~? Then let me be your alpha daddy~♡" I tease him "I'll murder you..." he threatened me. "Oh, you wouldn't dare to even kill a bug!" I kept teasing "I've murdered over 100 flies" the room got quiet after what Noah said. I froze and get back to life "WHAT?!" I yell out. "Get out!"

Few hours later

Noah finally got out of his room after he finished his work. "Haah...I can finally rest..." He said in relief as he layed down on the couch. He suddenly felt someone's elses appearance in the room "hm..?" Noah suddenly got picked up and got in his room. It all happened so quickly he couldn't even get a second to think

"what the hell..." he thought to himself as he found himself in his bed with that unknown creature. "Who are you? And why are you here?" Noah asked angrily. The unknown creature chuckled and thought to themselves "how cute~..."

"SHOW ME YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!" Noah snapped. "I'm sick of this pathetic joke!" "how mad~ fine...I'll show myself~" The creature said as they take their mask off but it was too dark to see anything "who are you..?" Noah mumbled as he squinted his eyes to understand who was it in front of him.

The creature suddenly touched my cheek as he started to caress it "oh you know me~" They said it gently "Stop this! This isn't funny anymore!" They could tell Noah was serious but nervous. "Okay, but seriously man...I just want this joke to stop..." Noah said it in a soft tone as he slowly got scared.

"I'll turn the lights on as soon as you don't tell me who you are!"

He threatened "Okay okay!! I-it's me!!" I said nervously "Kai, God dammit! You stupid ass!" I chuckle as I gently kissed on his forehead "I thought you were ignoring me so I thought I'll do a little joke..." I mumble "Oh Kai...I would never ignore you..! Plus this wasn't a little joke, I was scared!" He said seriously but softly "Not gonna lie, you were kinda cute how you acted~!!"

! Plus this wasn't a little joke, I was scared!" He said seriously but softly "Not gonna lie, you were kinda cute how you acted~!!"