Yn came to market to buy the things which her mother said! She was roaming on the stores! But her eyes landed on the gajra! She touched that gajra! And remembered that day when taehyung bought that for her!

A smile crept on her face remembering that day!

Yn : what are you doing to me taehyung!! You are making me insane! Wherever I go only you are coming in my mind.

She said with a smile! But the smile dropped soon after hearing someone's voice!

Ayan : Thinking about your lover huh!!!

He said and she turned back and made a cold face!

Yn : what are you doing here?

Ayan : I see nowadays you are smiling a lot. I just came to snatch your smile!

Yn : listen I don't have time for your nonsense so bye!

She was about to go but stopped when he said something.

Ayan : You are smiling so much after remembering him! But will your smile be after he will know your past!

Yn : What do you mean?

Ayan : I mean that after knowing your past he will be with you! Nah! He will leave you!! He will feel disgusted from you!

He said and all those words were affecting Yn!

Yn : stop speaking non sense!

Ayan : I am not speaking non sense! Not only him! Any man will feel disgusting knowing your past! And you know what! I am going to snatch your every happiness! I will snatch all your loved ones from you! Just wait and watch Yn Raichand!

He said while smirking and went from there! Yn was standing there thinking what he said and tears started to flow from her eyes!

FLASHBACK END!

Taehyung : Who is Ayan?

Yn : My ex!

She said and taehyung was shocked hearing her!

Taehyung : what!!

Yn : yeah! I hate him so much! You know I met Ayan in England. When I came with my brothers for a business deal! I met him in a restaurant! He was also Indian! He first approached me! And we talked to each other! I was first surprised to know he is also Indian! And from same state!

Taehyung : Then.

Yn : then what! He started meeting me! We became friends. He used to come to meet me! We used to hangout with each other most of the time. By time passing we both fell in love or I can say I was the only one who fall in love. He proposed me. I accepted his proposal and he became my boyfriend! I never shared any physical relationship with him! Cause I was uncomfortable at that time!

Taehyung was listening whatever you were saying to him!

Yn : My parents and my brothers told me not to date him! Cause he belongs from a middle class family. He doesn't match our status! But I never listened to them. He said that he will convince my family for marriage but you know one day I saw something which broke my heart!