Chapter 2

WHAT THE? WHO ARE-

— The red haired guy was cut off when the woman beside him, probably his sister, told them to look down.

I did too, of course. And holy shit, that's why it was so damn noisy all of a sudden.

"Fucking bitch, haha. " I laughed, leaning on the railings while i looked down the hoard of those shitheads.

"So, what are y'all planning? You guys are gonna die if you keep on delaying over there. " I pointed out, the phantom noises gradually intensifying, a signal that more were about to come.

"How far away is your room? " The braided girl asked the blondie beside her, the blonde responding with a swift answer.

They then proceeded with their mini plan, that would probably fail miserably.

They all ran towards my direction, specifically that blondie's room. The girl that was the red haired guy's sister tried to pull me with them inside, but i refused saying i would wait for their companions.

"I have a feeling that they might die." I smiled, observing the three ones that were left behind.

"Ones about to escape through the door. Its gonna catch up to you guys." I informed, the ginger head immediately noticing what i meant when a fucktard burst out the door.

They managed to get rid of it by spraying some chemicals, and i instantly knew i had someone of my kin here.

"Whew, that was cool." I whistled, laughing slightly while they entered the room hastily.

"Hey, hurry up!" The ginger head urged, i signalled for her to wait and close the door.

"What do you mean?! Get in!" She yelled, and i just smiled at her before kicking the incoming black shit.

Taking the pocket knife out of Zen's pouch and throwing it on the ginger head, before closing the door.

"Now, i'll deal with y'all for a bit okay?" I smiled, rushing to the black shits, stabbing and punching them all before throwing them on the
railings.

"Fuck, i can't get enough of this!" I yelled, laughing like the maniac i was deemed as while stabbing the last one i killed some more.

"I hate noisy shits but your scream's the best~" I cooed before pushing it off.

"That should be enough. They're arguing inside." I smiled, wiping the knife on my pajamas before knocking on the door.

"Open up."

~

"Who are you?" The ginger head, who i now know as 'Ashlyn', questioned my identity.

"Mirasol [L/N], nice to meet you!" I smiled widely, extending my hand out in front of her.

She only looked at it, before looking the other way when she saw how bloodied it was.

"Just call me Sol. I know my name isn't very American-like. I grew up in the Philippines after my parents abandoned me, then went back here because of my adoptive parents." I yapped, sitting down the floor beside the nerdy boy.

Silence engulfed us all, before that blondie spoke in a loud voice.

"What'd you do outside?" He asked, pointing at the door.

"I killed them." I answered truthfully, smiling wider.

"You killed those? Hah, impossible." the redhead guy scoffed, and i just hummed at his remark.

"You can go outside and look at their corpses if you want. Though, i doubt you'll survive if you go out since they're coming again." I grinned, pointing at the door.

"There’s nothing else you guys can do but cower in fear and stay here for now. Savannah is too unfamiliar for all of us, and we’re still too shocked to belive this as a reality.” I paused, before continuing.

“For now, it’d be wise for us to just stay here and try to sleep to see if this really is a reality or what.” I suggested with a smile, clapping my hands happily.

“How do you expect us to sleep when there’s literally flesh-eating monsters outside?!” The redhead, as usual, complained.

“Can you please just shut the fuck up and listen to others’ opinions first? I mean, if you don’t have a much more fitting and senseful suggestion, you can just keep quiet instead of bringing others down with your temper.” I stated in annoyance, glaring at him.

“You. . .!” He tried to speak, but all he could do was scoff and turn his back on me.

After that, Ashlyn decided that my suggestion was fit and added that we should take turns in guarding. The clock doesn’t move forward, so she suggested we use a timer instead.

“I’ll guard first. You should take a nap, too. All those thinking earlier must be so tiring, right?” I smiled, and she just nodded hesitantly before scooting away.

‘ As expected, it won’t be easy to gain her trust. All of them, to be more exact.’ I assesed, leaning on the door with a frown.

Not a surprise, honestly. I’m not even their schoolmate, yet for some reason, i’m stuck here with them. Surely that’s annoying.