kinan: 5 stages of grief

I'd never expected i can through the complete the five stages of grief this quick. And I'd never expected it was you, who made me like this.

With the two months (or so) i know you, i feel like i were in a burning forest.

STAGE ONE: DENIAL

I refused to believe that our not-so-relationship might cause a huge trouble in my life. A poison made by a trash, a fucking miserable things to wear, a foolish situation that I've done for this time.

STAGE TWO: ANGER

And my poems representing all of what you've done to me, with me who artificially talked to Andra. Anger was a burning forest. It's a really tough thing to bring.

STAGE THREE: BARGAINING

I've been thinking for these weeks, thinking to forget you, thinking about how I got trapped in this fucking unnecessary spiderweb, thinking about how can we fix this not-so-relationship.

STAGE FOUR: DEPRESSION

And thanks to the cardigan girl, who is your truly true love, I can feel the sense of fucking embarrassing emotions, included jealousy, envy, and despair.

STAGE FIVE: ACCEPTANCE

I guess I haven't reach this stage, but I will pass this very soon. Thank you for all of rollercoaster-y situations made by us. Thank you for everything.

But after all, I only know that Andra always be the one who stay in my heart.

- kinan.