Annie walks closer to jungkook, he spread his arms to welcome her But suddenly she pushed jungkook aside and run towards bathroom and locked the door.

Jungkook was just jungshook.

"Is she also nervous? Offcourse she is damn it." He mumbled to himself.

"why is she having this much time? Did she have her periods? or she is not feeling well should I go and check?yes yes I should." jungkook mumbled as he was panicking.

Jungkook was about to knock on the door but the door opened revealing Annie in a beautiful maroon red saree.

"Shit I am doomed" he cursed himself under the breath.

She walked towards him with her slow steps biting her lips, looking here and their avoiding eye contact with him.

"W..why did you change?" He asked shuttering.

"Its my fantasy to wear a red saree on my wedding night." She replied playing with her fingers.

"Fantasy? Huh?" He whispered and pulled her closer by her waist.

Their chest colided with each other. Their hearts were thumping In a sync.

He lifts her chin up with his index finger.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. A red shade of blush crept on her face.

He gaze travels to her red plump lips and he gulped.

"C..can I kiss you?" He asked slowly licking his lips.

She looked in his eyes back and forth.

"You don't have to ask, i am all yours." She replied almost whispering.

"Don't say like this." He husked.

"Wae?" She asked. He lift his hand up and traced his fingers on her cheek.

"May be I'll die from heart attack without even doing anything." He breathed.

She placed her palm on his mouth.

"Please don't talk about separation. I will not be able to live without you for a moment now." She said and he kissed her palms which was placed on his mouth.

He removed her palm slowly and kissed her hand.

He cupped her right cheek from his left hand while his another hand traveled under her saree touching the delicate skin of her stomach. He placed his hand on her bare waist pulling her more closer.

"I love you." He Remind her once again before leaning.

She closed her eyes welcoming his lips on hers.

As soon as his lips touched hers he felt an electricity ran into his veins.

So this feels when we kiss someone we adore.