They were all at school now in their assigned classes. It was 3rd block and Ma'lya was in biology, a class she shared with kamiya. They really didn't do anything in that class so most days they just conversed.

"Girlll we gotta pop out to my cousin party later" Kamiya spoke excitedly. "Ian been out in a brick nd we can find you a new nigga."

"Ion know yaya. The boys be on my ass real bad. Nd ion need no relationship, I jus got out one." Ma'lya muttered unsurely.

"Ion mean no relationship, I mean a nigga you can fuck on whenever. Nd jus tell them you staying the night at my house." Kamiya brushed off her concerns.

"Ard bra. Ima see what i can do." Ma'lya sighed, putting her head down.

"Yesss we outsideee tonightttt!" Kamiya dragged excitedly.
————————————————————————————————————————————

It was now after school and Ma'lya and the boys were back at their house. She was in her room packing a bag so she could stay at Kamiyas house, while the boys were downstairs in the living room playing the game.

She had already taken a shower and slipped on her black sp5der hoodie with a pair of biker shorts and some black cats. Her hair was already done in a half up half down style so she didn't have to worry about that.

After she finished packing her essentials, clothes for the party, and clothes for after, she went in her aunts room to tell her she was going to Kamiyas house.

"Auntieeee." She dragged, flopping on Gianna's bed.

"What chu want guh." Gianna rolled her eyes.

"Well excuse me." She spoke dramatically grabbing her chest. "I was jus coming to tell you I'm going to Kamiyas house."

"Why you ain't ask me first, how you know Ian have something planned this evening." Her aunt replied, playfully mugged her.

"Cus i know you got work in a few." She smiled back at her aunt.

"Yea ok... Anyways you need me to take you to her house? I'm bout to leave for work soon." Gianna questioned.

"No it's cool, she finna come pick me up." Ma'lya spoke, getting up so she could walk out the room.

"Ok, love you, be safe."

"Love you too auntie." With that she walked out her aunts room into the living room to tell the boys she was gone.

"Mari I'm gone, I won't be back til tomorrow." She spoke, walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"Where tf you going?" Mari quickly snapped his head towards her.

"Right, you think you grown assum?" Sev questioned.

"Bye, y'all nosey as fuck." She laughed "Nd boy I'm grown enough, mind y'all's business."

"Stop teamin up on my best. She can do wtf she want" Kaleem defended.

"No tf she can't, she not grown." Mari and Nasai spoke at the same time.

"Why y'all on my dick for? Y'all actin like I'm 10 years old when in all actuality, y'all only a year older than me." She scrunched up her face.

"Whatever bra" Mari brushed off. "But fr where you goin?"

"To Kamiyas house."

"Oh ard." He muttered refocusing his attention on the game.

"Y'all better not be on no ghetto shit." Nasai mugged.

"Boy bye." She chuckled making her way out the door.

After closing and locking the front door, she hopped in Kamiyas Honda civic and they began driving to her house.

To be continued...
————————————————————————————————————————————
3rd chapter done😛😛😛

I couldnt figure out how I wanted to finish this chapter cus I had 2 ideas for how to get the ball rolling on Ma'lya and her love interest relationship. I figured it out though and y'all gon see how it play out.

Antywayss how y'all feeling?

Predictions?

Suggestions?

VOTE BITCHES