54 ― the winner takes it all.

❝ no pressure or anything

no pressure or anything.

"AND...FIGHT!"

Decha felt like he barely had time to breathe before Robby surged towards him. He managed to duck, inhaling a sharp breath as Robby's arm flew above his head. Decha tried to punch him in the stomach as he crouched in front of him, but Robby turned on his heels and moved out of the way.

Now standing on the opposite side of where they had started, Decha kicked his leg up and swung it toward Robby, missing when he swiftly leaned his body to the side. Decha stepped in front of him, making another attempt to land another kick.

Robby leaned forward, missing the path of Decha's kick. When Decha's foot hit the mat, Robby stood up straight and landed a quick punch straight to Decha's shoulder.

"Point!" the referee called out. "1-0. Keene."

Decha sighed and stood back on his mark. He got into position, staring at Robby as they waited for the all clear. The second that the referee said to fight, Robby was taking another quick step toward Decha. He was able to circle around him in enough time to avoid being kicked.

As Robby launched his fist forward, Decha shifted his body, turning and jabbing Robby in the stomach with his elbow. Robby stumbled back, clutching his stomach.

"Point, Thirasawat! 1-1."

Back on their marks, Decha took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a split second, before opening them at exactly the right moment. The second that he heard the word fight, he made a move toward Robby, forcefully pushing his fist in his direction. Robby was quick to react, turning to the side and tossing his leg up, slamming his foot into Decha's chest.

Decha fell backwards, falling onto his elbows at the braced his fall.

"Point! 2-1. Keene."

A sharp pain shot up his arm, causing him to grab his elbow with his other hand. He tried to bend his arm, but the pain caused him to wince. He turned to look at Sensei Lawrence who called a timeout.

"Go to your senseis!"

Decha got back up on his feet, making his way over to Johnny as he still held onto his arm. "I landed on my elbow when I fell, and I can't bend it. Sensei, I don't know what to—"

"We prepared for this exact moment," Sensei Lawrence told him. "Remember?"

Cobra Kai pops out your shoulder, you gotta be ready to fight with one arm.

"Well, I mean, it's my elbow and not my shoulders but yeah," Decha nodded his head.

"Do you think you can still fight?" Sensei Lawrence asked.