43 ― it all comes back to the 80s.

❝ why do all of our problems always seem to date back to the 80s? ❞

why do all of our problems always seem to date back to the 80s?

DECHA RAN INTO MIYAGI-DO.

He had woken up late and had to have Achara drive him to practice before she went to Cobra Kai. When he reached the others, Sensei Lawrence and Mr. LaRusso were in the middle of having a disagreement about what had happened on the baseball diamond the night before.

"Decha?" Demetri asked. "Are you okay? You didn't respond to my texts asking if you needed me to pick you up or..."

"No time for small talk," Decha told the group, causing them to give him confused looks and ending the fight between their senseis. "We've got a problem. Achara told me last night that there's—

"What the..." Daniel trailed off.

Decha looked over his shoulder to see Kreese walking into Cobra Kai, a man with silver hair by his side. Decha could only assume that he was the infamous Terry Silver that Achara had told him about.

"Gentlemen," Silver spoke to Johnny and Daniel. "It seems we have a few things to discuss."

Decha turned his head to look at his senseis. Judging by the look on Mr. LaRusso's face, Decha had a feeling that was history between them, one that left him with apprehension and a deep sense of fear.

Mr. LaRusso turned to face his shared students. "Go wait in the mediation room."

"Dad, is everything okay?" Sam asked him.

He nodded. "Everything's fine. Just give us a moment
to talk."

Sam nodded her head and stepped into the meditation room. As the rest of the group began to follow her, they all stared at the two men, giving them weary glances and confused expressions. Being the last one inside the mediation room, Decha pulled the sliding door closed behind him.

Decha waited for them to finish making various comments and asking questions about the mysterious man that overlapped with each other before he spoke up. "That was Terry Silver. He's a long time buddy of Kreese who helped him first start Cobra Kai and their second sensei."

"What?" Miguel asked. "You waited until now to tell us this?"

"Well, I was trying to before they came walking in like movie villains!" Decha told him, throwing his hand up in the air and then letting it fall back to his side. "And then you all started talking all at once and wouldn't stop!"

"Should we..."

"Eavesdrop?" Bert finished Nathaniel's sentence.

The group shared glances with each other before they gathered towards the door, squished against each other as Miguel and Sam pushed the doors open on either side. Decha peeked out over Miguel's head.