34 ― germanium nickel uranium sulfur.

❝ it's okay to fall in love, you know

it's okay to fall in love, you know.

DECHA'S PHONE STARTED TO BUZZ.

He paused his game of Dungeon Lord and picked it up. He had an incoming video call from Moon. Decha stared at his phone in confusion before answering. His confusion only enhanced when instead of Moon's face being the one that showed on his screen, it was Yasmine's. Decha blinked a few times, unable to understand why Yasmine was calling him from Moon's phone.

"I'm throwing a party and I want you to play music."

Decha raised an eyebrow at her. "Come again?"

"A little birdie told me that you can sing, and you play the guitar," Yasmine explained. "I want you to play music at my party."

"A little birdie told you?" Decha asked.

Yasmine rolled her eyes. "That's what I said. So will you do it or not? You don't have to play the entire night or anything. You're free to enjoy the party as soon as you're done."

Decha started to smile. "Out of curiosity, was this little birdie Demetri?"

"Yes," Yasmine answered, her irritation growing. "Now will you answer the question? I'll pay you."

"You should have started with that," Decha responded. "How much are we talking?"

Yasmine shrugged. "That depends on how good you are. You'll get it after the party's over. I'm not paying you up front and then having you embarrass me."

"Embarrass you?" Decha asked, followed by a laugh. "I hate to break it to you, but there's nothing that could embarrass you more than the front wedgie Aisha gave you."

Yasmine rolled her eyes. "Whatever. The party is later tonight. It starts at eight. Feel free to show up early if you need to set up or need to sound check."

"The party is tonight and you're just now letting me know?" Decha asked.

"It was a last minute decision," Yasmine replied. "Play whatever songs you want. Demetri said you have good taste. I'm choosing to believe him. Don't make me regret it. Goodbye. You know my address. Text Moon when you're on your way."

"Yasmine, wait."

Yasmine groaned. "What?"

"Do you want acoustic or electric guitar?" Decha asked.

"Don't care. Any more questions?"

Decha shook his head. "No, that's it."

"Okay. Bye."

Decha didn't get the chance to say anything back before the call ended. He spun around in his desk chair before standing up and grabbing his electric guitar out of his closet that he hadn't touched in months. He stared down at him for a few seconds before setting it down on his bed and walking back to his closet. He picked up the amplifier that he had shoved to the back of his closet and set it down next to his bed.