39 ― a new era of chaos.

❝ this is an absolute shit show

this is an absolute shit show.

DECHA WALKED INTO MIYAGI-DO.

He made eye contact with Demetri, smiles forming on their faces. Decha broke eye contact with him, turning his head to see if Hawk still stood behind him. Together, they stepped onto the platform where Demetri stood. Decha claimed the spot in between them. Their heads turned when Johnny stepped around the corner.

With Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang all together, they stared straight ahead at Daniel and Johnny, waiting to see what the next move would be. Decha stared down at the grass for a split second, wishing that he had Achara standing next to him.

He looked up as Johnny and Daniel bowed at bowed at their students. They bowed back before their senseis turned and bowed to each other.

"Ready?" Daniel asked.

"Let's begin!" Johnny shouted.

Decha glanced around, first looking at Demetri and Hawk to see if they were just as confused as he was. When he saw that they were, he looked at other students. They were all glancing around at one another. They really hadn't thought the entire process through.

Demetri raises his hand. "Uh, begin what exactly?"

Daniel and Johnny shared a glance as if they didn't know either before Daniel answered the question. "Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies."

Decha gulped, looking back and forth between Demetri and Hawk. They shared a look with each other before turning back to Daniel.

"But rivalries don't need to last forever," Daniel continued, turning to Johnny. "The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat—"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves," Johnny cut him off. "We gotta take things to the next level. We're gonna teach you an aggression so stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike."

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves," Daniel stepped in. "We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond," Johnny said in response. "They swoop down and take whatever they want and that's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach," Daniel deflected.

"We bite first!" Johnny shouted, staying true to his own tactics.

Daniel sighed. "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises."

"All right, line up!" Johnny yelled.