Dorinda: Well are you going to go hard on her?

Karen: Best believe I am! As a matter a fact I'm pulling into the house right now. Ima tell yall all about it later.

Dorinda: I'm scared...

Jacky: (laughing) Me too! Talk to you later girl bye bye.

After saying my goodbyes, I parked my car then made my way into the front door.

Christina POV:

I decided to watch SpongeBob since there wasn't any good shows on. While drinking my water and resting my head on the couch arm I heard the keys at the door.
My instinct was telling me to jump up quickly and run upstairs to fake asleep but it was too late...
In walked in my nana.

Karen: Chris! (She said in an upset way)

My heart immediately dropped, I messed up big time and now I have to pay for it. I sat up slowly as I turned to look back at her

Karen: (hands on hips, one eyebrow up, the other lowered) You answer me when I'm talking to you.

Chris: Y-yes?

My hands started to shake, I've never seen this side of my nana before. I know "sorry" isn't going to get me out of this..

Karen: Come here. (As she pointed down to the ground)

I hoped that God would deliver me from this situation as I approached her slowly.

Karen: Walk faster!

I quickly walked towards her then stood in front of her like an awkward idiot.

Karen: Pull your shirt up.

Christina: Huh?

Karen: I said pull your shirt up!!! (As her voice got louder)

I instantly raised my shirt to reveal the belly ring that left eye had pierced.

Karen: What's this? (Pointing to my belly button)

Christina: I- I don't-

Karen: Christina don't you lie to me!

Christina: Nana it's just a piercing.

Karen: JUST?!! Are you serious!? I could just smack you across your face right now!

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her with tears in my eyes.

Karen: How'd you get it?

I was hesitant to speak but I didn't want it to go any farther..

Christina: (talking under my breathe) Lisa did it for me..

Karen: Huh!? Speak up!!

Christina: I said Lisa did it for me.

Karen: So you let some young girl pierce your belly? Have you lost your mind!

Christina: She knew what she was doing though.