Meal

Warning: killing animals, cooking animals alive, eating dead animals, stabbing animals, guns, swearing
————————————————————————

You walk back up the hall and into the dining area. Still no people yet. It was easier than to weave through the tables with running kids around.

You enter the arcade and see a random wood plank that matches the floor propped against the side of the prize counter.

Your body drags you to investigate and you peer over the side of the counter so see Flumbus sifting through a pile of guns just under the floor in a secret compartment.

Almost immediately you silently back up to look at the arcades. Maybe he'll think your a threat if he knows you know about that compartment.

The different colors and pixilated shapes were sort of intriguing. But you know that's the point of each and every one of them. They just want you to spend and waste your money on them.

You spot a five dollar bill on the floor and pick it up, games?

-

You smile at your collection on tickets, the best haul you think you've ever gotten from five dollars but you also found a screwdriver and might have cheated.

You walk up to the prize counter again, seeing that the board was gone and back in place, but it was replaced by the door behind the counter open?

The room was like a hallway with the walls lined with shelves of extra toys and other useless crap for the prizes. The room was lit better then the parts and service.

You could see Flumbus crouched down facing the door with a air fryer in-front of him with a rat following a small block of cheese in between Flumbus's fingers. He led the rat into the fryer and immediately slammed the air fryer closed.

Then he blasted the fryer at full blast, trying to incinerate it it seemed. Even from the counter, you could hear the screaming cry's of the rat before no noise was left but a burnt scent.

"What the fuc-" you start to say to yourself. This kid is actually fucking insane.

Your gaze shifts to the door that's in the storage closet? Hallway? Room? Whatever that room is called. The door was to the right, into the room behind the stage. It was opening.

You could barely see Luna from the shelves in the way but you could catch the disgust in her eyes.

Flumbus opened the air fryer and swiftly stabbed the rat with a stick with a loud crunch. He stabbed it as though it was going to come back to life and run away.

He looked up at her from his crouched position. Chewing on the charred remains, "Want some?" He said with the mouth full.

All you could hear was a gag as Luna slammed the door, leaving Flumbus looking at the door. He swallowed and took another bite before turning his gaze back to the rat.

This is disgusting and disturbing. You back away and head out the the dining area, now there were a few families here, seated at tables talking to each other. You go and decide to try a different job, waiter and chef. But not burning the pizza on purpose this time, actually trying.