Chapter 11

Leena's pov

Me:- Don't call me queen of kashi, you both can call me by my name Leena.

Both:- ok!

Subhadra:- We will only call you by your name if you will also call us by our names. Deal?

Me:- ok!.. but your both names are too big so how about i give you both a nickname?

Dushala:- sounds good but what is that nicKI..noMIE.

Actually i said it in English because i didn't know what's its called in Sanskrit and when i was going to explain what's nickname but after hearing what she said I burst out laughing and all the people who were sitting near we 3, looked at me like I have gone mad.
After few minutes, I calm myself and said to Dushala.

Me:- it'S..It'S NoT.. Nickinomie. ( laugh).. it's Nickname. It is a smaller version of someone's name.

Subhadra:- what will you give us?

Me:- umm.... I give you ( to Subhadra ji) Subhu nickname. How's it?

Subhadra:- sounds amazing! I like it.

I smile and turn towards Dushala.

Me:- and How about Dishu nickname?

Dushala:- Dishu.. i love it.

She said and smiled brightly.

Subhu was about to say something when a person wearing brahman like clothes and has white hairs came and stood at the center of the arena. He was an old person, old but not that much.
He first greet everyone and then he introduce himself and turns out that he is non other than Pandavs and kauravas guru.. Dronacharya.

Then he announced the rules of Kalapardershen to everyone and then he points towards a man who was standing far from Dronacharya and much far from me and he was a little bit visible but I can see that he is young, well built and handsome as well.

When Dronacharya point towards him, he came and stand beside Dronacharya. And now he was fully visible. Now I can see his face fully. He has a shinning gemstone embedded on his forehead, exactly where the third Eye Chakra is.

And now it was clear that he is Ashwathama.

Then Dronacharya introduce his son and said that Ashwathama is going to shoot arrows on a wheel, where all pandavs and kauravas names are written and then that both persons will come and fight with each other.

After that Ashwathama shoot an arrow on that moving wheel and then announced.

Ashwathama:- first of all Kumar Duryodhan's name came.

Audience:- Kumar Duryodhan ki Jai.. Kumar Duryodhan ki Jai....

Then a well built man or you can say Duryodhan did a grand entry in the arena with 3 elephants. He jumped from 1 elephant to another and then jumped on land.

After Duryodhan did his entry, Ashwathama again shoot arrow on the wheel and now the name came, for whom I was waiting for so long.

Ashwathama:- Kumar Nakul name came.

Audience:- Kumar Nakul ki Jai... Kumar Nakul ki Jai...

Dishu:- Wow! Bhrata Nakul name came. Now finally I will see him and also talk with him after so many years. Do you know? In all my brothers, Bhrata Nakul is my favorite. He's so chill, funny and also comfortable to talk.

She stopped talking and we all heard Eagle's voice and then a big eagle started circling on the sky above the arena. On the Eagle's claws, a man was hanging and then he left that eagle's hand and land directly in the centre of the arena.

Wow!!...... Just wow! He's so damn handsome. You know what? I really can't resist this much handsome man.

Then he bowed and joined hands infront of all the elders and smiled looking at his sister Dushala. Then his gaze fell on me and he raised his brow looking at me.

I smiled and showed my hand like we do while doing handshake. As we both did handshake when we be friends.

He noticed my hand and smiled and bowed a little to show respect.

Then Duryodhan and Nakul start fighting. Both were fighting very brilliantly. Like their fighting skills.

After some time of fighting, at last Nakul got defeated. He go and stand at the side.

Then Sahadev name came and he also got defeated.
Then Yudhisthir name came, he was fighting brilliantly and was going to defeat Duryodhan but I don't know what happen, all of the sudden Duryodhan took control over Yudhisthir and Yudhisthir got defeated.

Then Bheem name came, he was fighting with Duryodhan like he will kill Duryodhan any time. But unfortunately he got eliminated as he broke one of the rule of Kalapardershen.
The rule was that no blood will shed in this fighting and whoever did this, will get eliminated.

After that Arjun name came, when he enter, the arena main entrance ceiling fell on him.
Everyone was shocked to see that but they were more shocked when he came out from that with not even a single scratch.

Then Arjun and Duryodhan fight started and Arjun freeze Duryodhan with his arrow.

Then Dronacharya speak.

Dronacharya:- Arjun is my best student and now he even proved himself infront of everyone. So I announce Arjun to be a winner of this Kalapardershen and also the best Archer in the whole Aryavarth.

Just when he announce that Arjun is the best Archer in the whole Aryavarth, an arrow shoot infront of Dronacharya's feet.

Dronacharya:- who is that person who dared to shoot an arrow infront of me? Come face to face.

He shout in anger and then a man spoke who was nowhere to be seen.

Man:- When someone makes a sound between the mountains, Acharya.. then the echo definitely arises.. The mountain does not wait for anyone's orders.

Now everyone's gaze was on that pillar where that man was standing. Then that man jumped from that pillar and came infront of Dronacharya.

_________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment because i noticed that many people read my stories but half of half of them vote and even half of them comment.

So i have come to the conclusion that when this chapter of my story reach minimum 50 votes, i will update next chapter soon.

Thanks for supporting!!!