Chapter 5

Leena's pov
WHAT THE- Are they going to marry me off? No way I'm too young to get marry. I'm saying if you try to marry me I will run away I'm saying you. But just please don't marry me off. I have to do many things I don't have time for marriage and also I love Karna.
Mata:- So I was thinking that she should get her education now.
Education! I was thinking something else. I know I'm an idiot.
Pitashree:- I was also thinking about it.. So Leena.
Me:- hmm
I was still laying on the bed while looking at pitashree.
Pitashree:- come here.
Then I went and sit beside him and Mata also came and sit on another sofa.
Pitashree:- tell me what do you have interest in?
Me:- I have interest in sword fighting and archery. Like how they chant a mantra and a arrow appear. It's really amazing. And the way they move their hand in sword fighting. They both are amazing.
They chuckle at me.
Me:- what happen?
Mata:- nothing putri.
Pitashree:- ok then I will search for a guru for you.
Me:- pitashree you don't have to search.
Mata:- why putri? If we don't search then how will you get your education?
Me:- Mata I know a guru.
Pitashree:- really! Who is it?
Me:- Bhagwan Parashuram ji!
Pitashree:- but putri he only teach Brahman. And I have listen that he have given up weapons.
Me:- pitashree trust me. I will make him accept me.
Pitashree:- but-
Mata:- Arya let her be. Don't stop her.
Pitashree:- ( sigh) OK but I have a condition.
Me:- what?
Pitashree:- you will go but you will request him only one time and if he reject you then you will not say anything and come back. OK?
Me:- .... Ok! But I also have a condition.
Mata:- now what is your condition?
Me:- I will go alone and find him. No one will come with me.
Mata:- but-
Pitashree:- ok but atleast let me come with me. I will come back after dropping you.
Me:- ok final... but pitashree if he ask me to show him my talent then?
Pitashree:- don't worry! I will teach you some things that will help you. Now happy?
Me:- very much.
Then I hugged him.
Mata:- only him not me.
Me:- come.
Then we group hug and after some time broke it.
Pitashree:- Leena your training will start from tomorrow. So be prepared.
Me:- ok
Mata:- now let's go and have lunch.
After that we all went to dining area and have lunch and Pitashree told me some basic things about sword fighting and archery.
After lunch I went to my room and decided to call kanha.
( mine in light and Kanha's in dark)
Kanha.. Kanha... Kanha Kanha Kanha Kanha Kanha kan-
What happen? Why are you saying my name again and again.
Because you were not coming.
OK now I have come so tell me why you call me after 2 months.
I call you to tell you that I will go to gurukul soon to get my education.
That's a great news.
I know right!.. you have to do one thing.
And what is it?
It's simple you just have to request Bhagwan Parashuram ji to accept me as his student.
And why would I do it?
Because you brought me and now you have to fulfill my wish.
Leena you are forgetting that I'm of your age so for your kind information I can't do that.
That's not fair.
It is... just focus on your practice and impress him with your talent. Ok?
(Sigh) OK!
And also don't lie to him about anything. Tell him everything about yourself. Got it!
OK!.. but do you think he will accept me as his student?
If you are capable then he will.
OK!
OK then byee. Stay safe and best of luck.
Thank you. Bye!
Then I went to book area where many books were present.
I took a book from there and sit on the nearby sofa and started reading.
I was so much in book that I didn't realize my matashree is calling me from 5 minutes. She shake my shoulder making me look at her.
Mata:- putri you know how to read?
Me:- huh!.. yeah a.. a little bit.
Mata:- that's good!
Me:- BTW Mata why were you calling me?
Mata:- it's dinner time so I thought of calling you by myself.
Me:- it's already night.
Mata:- yes!
Me:- I didn't realize.
Mata:- ok now let's go.
Me:- hmm
Then I put that book back and we went to dining area where pitashree was already present waiting for us. We went and sit on our seats.

Pitashree】
【 Mata      Table       Leena】

Our seats
I was eating my dinner when father call me.
Pitashree:- Leena!
Me:- hmm.
Pitashree:- we will ask you some riddles that you have to solve. Ok?
Me:- ok I'm ready. Actually I like riddles.
Pitashree:- that's great then. Ok so your first riddle is
' Duniya me sahse jyada tbahi machane wala htiyar kon sa hai?'
(Which is the most destructive weapon in the world?)
Me:- ........it's tongue. The most destructive weapon in the world is tongue.
Pitashree:- correct!
Mata:- OK so my riddle is
' kaale ghode par saphed sawari, ek utra to dusre ki bari, ho rhi ha esi tyiyari ki rhe na janta bukhi mari.'
(A white ride on a black horse, one alighted and the other was acquitted, preparations are being made in such a way that people do not die of hunger.)
I smile at this question. This question is very easy.
Me:- it's Tawa and Roti.
Mata:- correct!
Pitashree:- Leena 'Asi konsi chiz ha jiske pas pankh nhi ha phir bhi udti hai'
(What is the thing that does not have wings yet flies?)
Me:- Asi konsi chiz ha jiske pas pankh nhi ha phir bhi udti hai? Umm....... may I have a hint?
Pitashree:- sure! Why not? It does not have any definite shape and it's also not have any colour.
Me:- it's..it's Air.
Pitashree:- right answer.
Mata:- ' Phal bhi hoon, phool bhi hoon aur hoon mithai, toh batao kya hoon me'
(I am a fruit, I am a flower and I am a sweet, so tell me what am I.)
Me:- Gulabjamoon.
Mata:- great Leena I'm proud of you.
Pitashree:- I'm also proud of you... ok now let's finish our food and go to sleep. Leena get up at 4 am from now on. Ok?
Me:- ok!
After finishing the food we went to our rooms and slept.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🧡🧡