Chapter 26

Elishie Keen Monterey's POV

"Ma'am, do you mind if I ask you to dance with me?". Masiglang aya ko sa kanya matapos kaming kumain.
Hindi naman ito nag atubiling tanggapin ang kamay kong iniabot ko rito kayat labis na naman ang pagkarera ng puso ko sa pagtibok.

I gently help her up and walks in the space near our table.

We face each other and I can't help myself to get drool on her. She is too beautiful... no beautiful is not the right word to describe her tonight but a dead gorgeous.

Mukhang alanganin pa ito kung saan nya ilalagay ang mga kamay nya so I place  her soft hands on my shoulders as I put mine on her small waist that I am dying to run my fingers on it once again . We smoothly dance on the rythm of the music whom I didn't know what song did the violist playing.

I clear my throat and smiles at her sweetly but Dion being Dion just raises her brows at me.

"What?" She ask that made me chuckles because of her cuteness.

"Wala ano you're just so gorgeous". Palusot ko dito ngunit sa totoo lang ay gustong gusto ko na itong mahalikan muli.

She look at me with a raising brow before she rolls her eyes. "What a creep". She says and I chuckles.

" Ma'am naman huwag ka naman pong magsungit ng ganyan. Let's enjoy this night for the two of us". I said as I run my hands above her butt cheek making her flinched and give me a slap on my shoulder. - Ang lutong non.

She looks at me with a piercing and 'im warning you look which I just replied an innocent smile.

"Really Monterey! How can I enjoy if pasimple kang nananantsing". Mahinang bulong nito.

Tumawa ko at umiling. "Ahy....Pasensya na misis ko... but I just can't help my self eh. You are so beautiful  the same time so tempting". Sagot ko naman pabalik bago ako kurutin nito at pairap na umiwas ng tingin.

Silent evolve us as we continue dancing in the rythm of the violin playing.

Her perfect small hips swaying together with mine, her glossy smooth skin shining like a crystal  in the light, her plump cherry red  lips that is so addicting and tempting to kiss and her cold yet innocent face that all I wanna do is to stare at it for the rest of my life. Gosh, how can be a perfect and beautiful than Athena can be so gorgeous like this woman infront of me.

I wanna make her mine. All by my self. I wanna claim her.  Sinasamba ko sya 'Oo', sobra sobra pa. And if loving her was a sin, then I am willing to be a sinner just to give her the love that she deserve, a love that is unconditionally.

We just continue dancing until the music change into the song 'Tadhana'. Perfect para sa amin ang kantang ito since we meet unexpectedly.

Mula sa pagkakahawak ko sa  bewang nito ay ilinipat ko ang isang  kamay ko upang hawakan ang kanang kamay nya before I leaned in beside her ear as we continue dancing.

Tumikhim ako bago magsalita. " Are you enjoying this?". Mahinang bulong ko rito na tango lang ang isinagot nya.
" I want to tell you something and please I want  you to listen to me ma'am".  Pahabol kong sabi rito.

I breath deeply before looking at her eyes to tell her the words I am dying to let her know.

"I know our meeting was just a quick snap but I want you to know Miss that in that short time I  spend my time with you. Kahit...kahit na puro bardagulan at puro irap lang ang nakatanggap ko sayo. Yung mga pangungulit ko na minsan nagiging uncomfortable kana. Those times that I can't even  read your thoughts but feel your actions. Those nights that I can't even sleep properly because I am thinking about you. Those glances, those smiles na kahit hindi ako ang dahilan. That demanuer and dominating look......Lahat ng yun ma'am, it leads me to fall for you more. To love you more. To pursue you more Miss Del Fuego....". I said. I can't read her thoughts just like what I've said earlier. She just look away still swaying her hips with mine.
I sighed before I continue what I am saying.
"You're the only woman who made me feel like this. And I know deep inside, I longed for you. Nakakatawa nga dahil akala ko confused lang ako non pero noong gabing yung alam mo na". Hindi ko masabi sabing sasabihin ko ng irapan na naman ako nito.