🍎Secret Lovers (Lemon)🍎

Warning! Contains strong language, sex, and some violence.

"Fucking Cunt!"

"Douchebag!"

"Period Stain!"

"STD Dick!"

Every time Lucifer and I would pass each other in public, we would cuss to our hearts content. He was a king after all and I was his servant or secretary, so our love would be in huge jeopardy if someone knew about us. However, when we were alone, we would have quality time together. We would wait until the coast was clear and make it back to my place. Nothing special about it just a regular apartment in close proximity to Lucifer's mansion.

I was on top of him while he was letting me ride him. The only clothing on us was his messed up shirt and my (f/c) bra. "STD Dick? Ooh you little whore", Lucifer said to me as I looked down at him. "Oh and calling me period stain was better? Oh my goodness," I dramatically gasped. Lucifer chuckled as he switched me on my back. "Alright you got me there, sweetheart." Lucifer went down to my chest as he kissed in between my cleavage while placing himself inside of me.

"Oh fuck! I have been thinking about this all day!", Lucifer moaned. I smiled at him with lust as I unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed my hands up and down his toned body. It wasn't muscular or jacked, but it was perfect with no blemishes in sight. Lucifer leaned back down as I arched my back to unhook my bra, throwing it somewhere. "Mmm...so beautiful to look at." I looked at him as he took my left breast into his mouth and the other into his hand.

I turned my head to the pillow as my arms ran through his beautiful blonde hair. Lucifer stared at me for my reaction and I felt him twitch inside. "Oh fuck! Ooh (Y/n), I'm going to..." I looked at him and quickly said "No! Please I wanna taste you." Lucifer quickly sat up as I got situated between his legs and started to suck him off. Tasting my own juices mixed with his precum was turning me on so much. Lucifer groaned and looked down at me as he released into my mouth. I took the load in and swallowed it whole.

"Oh my duckling, you are so amazing." I smiled as he brought me back to the pillow and laid me down beside him with a blanket covering us. "I fucking love you so much, darling," Lucifer said as he brushed a piece of my hair behind my horn. "I love you, too my sexy king." We cuddled with each other until the next morning when he went back to the office while I waited until he texted me to come in. I groaned as I was a bit sore and got dressed. I went up to the office and sat down at my desk. An unknown girl came into the office with a pretty suit showing her cleavage and skirt that was either really short or afraid to reach the floor as I can see part of her thong.

"I'm here for a meeting with Lucifer," She spoke like a stereotypical bitch I hear in rom-coms. "Oh yes Miss. (Bitch Name), he will be with you shortly." Lucifer came out and he saw me with this girl. "Alright, cunt. I'm coming. Not you Miss. (B/n). Come into my office." She seemed rather excited to see Lucifer, not for a potential job or offering, but more for sex. My blood was boiling, but I had to keep it together for the sake of Lucifer's reputation and my own. I just gave Lucifer the finger and continued typing.

Lucifers POV

It pierced my heart for me to call (Y/n) these awful names, but I had to keep our romance a secret. I lead (B/n) into my office and it was clear to me what she wanted to do. She wasn't nearly as beautiful as my (Y/n) with way too much makeup and perfume where it made me want to gag and puke all over her. "Please have a seat Miss. (B/n)," I said as she stared at me. She was already trying way too damn hard to get inside my pants as she dropped a pen and tried to show me her fake breasts. I rolled my eyes as she got up and spoke. "Sorry Mr. Morningstar, I'm such a clutz."

"Oh you're something alright," I thought to myself as my head was beginning to hurt from her overdose of perfume. "Listen would you like to have a coffee?" She nodded as she tried to make her breasts bounce in front of me and I paged (Y/n). "(Y/n)! Get me and my client a coffee!" "No problem, dickbag". I tried so hard not to laugh at her remark as it was funny to hear her cuss.

Your POV

I got the coffee cart and went inside the office. "Well? Are you going to stand there and fix our coffee? I take no sugar or cream. Too much weight gain and you look like you had plenty of that", the bitch asked me as I rolled my eyes at her while fixing her coffee. Lucifer's coffee I know by heart with some apple creamer and a couple of sugar cubes. "So back to business, what makes you a candidate for my company?", Lucifer asked as she got up behind him. "Oh sir, I can provide you with many things such as massages and free services as long as I am being paid."

I stared at her as she opened her blouse to expose her hot pink bra which I had to compose myself to not pour scorching, hot coffee on her. Lucifer didn't want anything to do with her as he kept himself composed and she didn't take no for an answer. She lowers her bra to show him her breasts and forces his hands onto them.

Lucifers POV

My hands were placed on her fake breasts and I wanted to call security on her ass.

SPLASH!

I looked at (Y/n) with the coffee pot in her hand and she spilled the piping hot coffee all over (B/n). (B/n) let out a piercing scream as she was trying to cool herself down until (Y/n) started to beat the shit out of her. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY MAN EVER AGAIN, YOU FAKE TITTY WHORE CUNT!!" I watched in awe as (Y/n) was beating (B/n) up to the point of black blood gushing out of her mouth. (B/n) was clawing and scratching as much as she could, but she only managed to get (Y/n)'s top off, exposing her (2nd favorite color) bra.

This caused (Y/n) to get up and kick (B/n) out of my office until security had to come and break them apart. "Well done gentleman, please escort Miss. (B/n) out of my office for sexual harassment and assault on my secretary." (B/n) wasn't having it as she announced, "No! That girl is having something with Lucifer!"

Your POV

Shit! I was so caught up in fighting with that bitch that I let out mine and Lucifer's secret. "Yes. She is correct that my secretary and I are in love.", Lucifer said as he held me close to his body to shield everyone that my bra was showing. "Now if any of you have a problem with that, then I will fire you all at once!" Nobody seemed to have a problem with that as Lucifer went to his full demon side that I have only seen on rare occasions. "I didn't think so. Return to your work stations, please." I looked at Lucifer as he brought me into his office. He brought his lips to mine as he closed and locked the door.

"Mmph!", I was in shock as he ran his fingers up and down my body. He pulled away and ripped off my bra with a smile. "That's much better to see. Not some fake boobs you get down the street." I giggled as I gently brought his hands to my chest. "Both of them are all yours forever." Lucifer smiled as he kissed me again while we relished in our love for one another.