Yandere Golden Guard x Reader

T.W: Mentions of, Blood, Kidnapping, toxic mindset.

You ran through the thick sheets of snow that covered the ground.

Blood trickled down your cheek as an image replayed in your mind.

Hunter. He turned around as you entered the familiar owl house. He had a blood stain on his cheek as he gave an empty, emotionless face.

"Hey Y/N!"

He suddenly lit up cheerfully as he twirled a blood-stained knife in his hands.

You felt him close, as another pair of footsteps was heard following you. You could hear his signature laugh echo throughout the woods that you ran through.

The sky was blood red and you weren't sure what to do. Where could you run? Home? There was no such place.

You suddenly got an idea and with magic, you put your shoes on to run by themselves, creating a trail of footsteps to confuse the Golden Guard.

A trick that..Eda...had taught you.

A flashback of her dead cold corpse along with Luz's flashed in your head. You felt hot tears fall as you desperately told yourself that they were okay, they were just..asleep!

You suddenly felt your hand being grabbed.

"HELP!"

You screamed. Pleading to anyone that could hear you.

"Hush"

You tried to kick but the snow made it hard.

"Hush.."

Another hand was placed on your mouth to silence you.

"Keep your pretty mouth shut."

The familiar male said in a creepy cheery tone, you suddenly managed to kick him on the stomach. He fell back in pain and you continued to run.

Hunter saw your scared figure run off, to Titan knows where. But he knew one thing.

You couldn't hide for long. It was only a matter of time before you were found again, and finally,

In his grip once more, this time, you'd never have the chance to escape.

And he would make sure of it.

He chuckled darkly. He could play a little more of your game, but in a few minutes he'd need to cut it short, his patience was running low, and his heart longed to have you for himself already, in his arms, loving you in a way no one else dares.

And he'd do whatever it took to keep it that way.

His swift figure ran past the coated-covered trees. He wore a smile, a smile that at first seemed so innocent, but held a dark backstory.

He suddenly stopped.

He knew you were hiding here, somewhere amongst the trees. He looked around, glancing at the trees.

"Come on out Y/N~"

He spoke, his voice echoing. His smile faltered a little, impatience finally seeming to soak through his cheery demeanor.

"Y/N! You know I'm doing this for your own good!"

He pleaded, continuing as he slowly walked down the path.

"Come on out! You're only making this more difficult than it's got to be! I swear you'll love your new life! With me!"

Waiting a few minutes his head fell low and his patience seemed to have run out.

"And only with me.."

Using his staff he teleported.

Y/N panted, choking back a sob, they didn't have time to even peek towards where he stood before they were grabbed once again, a cloth covering their mouth and nose.

Y/N tried to not breathe but in the end, the need led them to their end.

A muffled, tired, scream tried to leave them as their vision faltered, everything was blurry.

Was this really how it ended?

The last thing you saw was black.

Hunter hummed a tune.

Your favorite tune.

He knew that, and everything about you

"Morning Y/N! I made your favorite! (F/F) with (F/D)!" He excitedly told.

"Fuck off"

"Oh don't be angry! I'll treat you right, you'll see, it'll only take some adjusting!"

His silhouette approached you.

"And if you don't comply, you'll face the aftermath."

Hunter slowly lifted your chin up, your head jerked away as he smiled sickeningly sweet.

"I love you, and you love me~"

~~~~

(F/F)- Favorite Food

(F/D)- Favorite Drink

I wrote this like about two years ago, I feel like Hunter was very miss-characterized and will be making a new one.

-I'm not sure what pushed me to write this but uh, here it is! The next one is a request and I've had writers' block trying so hard to think of a good plot.

Coming Soon: 💖Skara x Beast!Keeping!Coven!Reader💖

Word Count: 648