.

.

Outside of Oliver's office, Lysette walked down one of the corridors in search of Nanako, knowing her routine, she had a bit go a guess of where Nanako could be right now, so she was making her way to the first place she thought Nanako would be.

"... ... ... Ah! Nanako-san!"

"Hm?... ! Lysette-sama, how may I help you?"

Then in a stroke of luck, Lysette was able to find Nanako just as she had left a room and was closing the door to it.

"Nanako-san, you'll be coming with me and Edward-sama to my estate and spend some time there"

"... I understand, but may I know why you're bringing me and Edward-sama with us?"

Nanako could guess part of Lysette's intention of bringing them, mainly the one related to the crown prince, however, she felt that there was something more to Lysette's intentions. So she asked so to Lysette, who also understood what Nanako wanted to know.

"Father just told me that Princess Atsuko from the Kingdom of Akeshi will be spending some time at the estate, and he wanted me to give her some company as someone the same age as her..."

"Ah! I see"

"And last time I heard, she still hasn't picked a fiancé for herself, so I thought that it would be a good opportunity to see if she's a suitable candidate for Edward-sama. And as his second fiancée, your opinion about her will be necessary, Nanako-san"

"*Nods* Got it, Lysette-sama... Also, Lysette-sama... Did Edward-sama give you headpats?"

"... ... ... Yes..."

"... I hope he goes as easy on me"

The two girls began blushing as they began remembering how Edward had been always giving them kisses whenever he passed by them the past few weeks, which for as much as they liked it, they wanted him to tone it a bit down.

On the following day, the three had prepared some of their belongings and boarded the Neville family's carriage, which brought them to Lysette's residence, where they were greeted by her father and his many servants in a rather fashionable way. To show how amused he was at having Lysette back home after she spent a good amount of weeks away.

.

.

.

About two days later

The servants of the Neville estate were all standing side by side at the entrance hall without showing any signs of movement as they flanked a long red carpet, which at the end of it stood Hamilton, Lysette's father, wearing his usual outfit for whenever he had guests.

To his side was Lysette as she wore a beautiful red dress and had her blonde hair done in a bun, which normally would give her a rather elegant atmosphere, however today none of that atmosphere could seen, as it had been replaced by a blobby one as she happily hugged one of Edward's arm.

Talking about Edward, he was also standing at the entrance hall, wearing a very expensive suit, personally given to him by Hamilton, after all, he was his son-in-law, and Hamilton also had a very good opinion and trust of him.

Finally, hugging Edward's other arm, was Nanako as she wore her white dress, the same one that she had worn for Lysette's birthday ceremony, but different from that day, she wasn't looking down in an attempt to hide her face, since she wasn't surrounded by countless nobles that she knew nothing about. So just like Lysette, she also had a bubbly atmosphere as she hugged one of Edward's arms.