Harvard?

I tense but smile when I realize who it is. When my feet are firmly on the ground I turn around and see my idiot brother Jayden standing before me with the hugest smile on his face. "What are you doing here, Jayden. Shouldn't you be on your way to Harvard? You are going to mis your flight." I say slightly annoyed. " I was on my way when my way to the airport when mom called and said you are in the hospital, and I wanted to support my baby sis" Jayden says. "It's nothing new they think they found something which then turns out its nothing and they make you and mom worry for nothing. Also, you are five seconds older" I say while frowning. " Exactly, which makes me older and wiser" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and punches his arm slightly. While he got our mothers blond hair and our dads signature smile for whom the girls always fall. That is how my mother saw for my father smiling and knew he was the one. Jayden was always the popular one with everyone wanting to be his friend and the girls wanting to be his girlfriend. He was quarterback and class president. Unfortunately for the girls he had a serious girlfriend Emma for a few years.

I always liked Emma. She was the only one genuinely nice to me while the other girls only wanted to be my friend because they wanted to get close to my brother and what better way is there to be friends with his sick sister. When they realized it did not work I never saw them again. While my brother got my mother's genes. I got my father Italian genes with my long black hair. When someone saw us nobody thought we were twins. We both got the height en green eyes from our father.

While Jayden was the smart and popular one. I was the introverted and loner with only a few friends. I could not partake in high school activities much because of my health. I decided to home school. I finished early and busy with my master's on genetics online. "Are you okay, you look a bit distracted today?" Jayden asks. " Sorry just thinking, so what is the real reason you are here and not on a flight?" Before Jayden answers there is a knock on the door.