Visions

When Emir and Miach finished eating, they went to sleep, but something was not right with Emir, he looked pale and could not sleep peacefully, something was wrong with him... it was as if someone else was living inside him.

-You... who are you, who are you?!

-gruark gurrr

-Eh...?

-grrwoggrld gqrrdomigguurnation

-*huff* *huff* *huff* *huff* what the fuck... you are!!!!

-Now it all makes sense

-Uh... (did he just speak...?)

As the demon got closer Emir's fear increased, he could feel his heart in his mouth beating, the blood running all over his face and body, he could feel his brain crushed as if he was dead but he was still suffering until Emir's eyes went from white to completely black covered in blood, his own blood and his skin became the palest as quartz, as the strange creature got closer and closer, Emiru with the few tears he could let out said.

-My brain denies what I am seeing... but my eyes suffer every time I see you... tell me now... who the fuck are you? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shadow threw everything towards Emir in order to kill him psychologically while the only thing Emir could do was to cry.

*clenches fist*

-!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP EMIR!!!!!!!!!! *drop punch*

Miach had delivered a punch to Emir's face breaking half of the roof, Emir woke up with tears in his eyes and shaking, while Emir looked at Miach, Miach said to him.

-I WAS TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP BECAUSE YOU STARTED TO BLEED FROM YOUR EYES, EMIR," MIACH SAID.

-Miach... I...

-What the fuck is wrong with you emir... you weren't like this before, what happened to you...?

-Satan himself spoke to me Miach...?

-Satan...?

-I saw his eyes... he has three eyes in one Miach...?

-This is already sickening Emir... I'm worried about you... -Emir...

Emir got up in a hurry from the floor and grabbed Miach by his clothes

-THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE MIACH WAS ABOUT TO DIE, FROM TOMORROW WE WILL GO TO A PLACE WITHOUT HUMANS TO UNLOCK MY OWN POTENTIAL, IF THAT SAME DEMON SHOWS UP I WILL KILL IT.

-(Emir... I have never seen you like that before... you even scare me...) All right, tomorrow morning we are leaving.

Emir was more determined than ever to achieve his true potential and end his nightmare once and for all, but it would not be easy to achieve his goal was never easy, Emir a child who just wants to discover the reason for its existence and Miach his best friend and brother in the world who only seeks inner peace ... tomorrow morning the training of these two would begin.

-Come on Miach, let's move, it's already dawn.

-It's only 5am Emir... a little while more...

-*fuu...* !!!!!! WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AHHH! FUCK EMIR DON'T SCREAM ANYMORE...

*he gets up and gets his stuff ready*

-Well where do you plan to take us, a hill in Peru?

-Very funny Miach, I have a place in mind, it's a rocky area we can go there.

- Um... well I'll follow you

Emir and Miach headed towards the rocky area so they could train by themselves without the company of any human food or water around.

-Okay Miach, we'll get down here, so be careful not to break anything.

-After all the area gives me some peace, I can perfectly stay here.

-Wait Miach listen to me

-Huh?

-We will be training for 2 years without rest, food or water, we have to overcome our own limits.

-Wow... I never saw you too determined Emiru, ha what a surprise.

-I just don't want anything bad to happen is all.

-So what are you going to train?

-I'm going to train my mentality, you train whatever you want.

-I'll go more for strength and endurance, see you in two days?

-Yes for sure, once we finish the first two days of training we will eat whatever we want.

-All right, I'll see you later hehe

Emiru was going up to a small mountain and Miach was going to a more distant place to be able to train as he pleased.

-Okay, I'm here

The wind was blowing in Emiru's face as he was on a big mountain but he didn't mind that.

-fuu... how cold, what's the difference

-*sits down* Good! I'll start (this is my first time meditating... hopefully I can do it...)

As Emir controlled his power Miach would go the hard way.

-Well, this place seems perfect to me, we better start now (wow Emir... since I met you I have never seen you so determined... I have the feeling that something is wrong with you... but that doesn't matter... I feel that you have the feeling of saving other people's lives... you are someone to be feared hehe...)

Miach decided to help his lifelong brother and started to resist with all the strength he had without looking back.

-(All this is very sudden... from one day to another we were eating pizza on a rooftop and now we are training for two years but I trust your word... let the real training begin brother)