This Is Wei Wuxian Seeking His Revenge - Fin

This will be a long last chapter. So enjoy reading it!
..............................................................................................................................
"So now it is your choice to either stay here, said your regret to the Wen clan or get to leave from here. The other know that this whole thing is their fault, they said their regret, they went back to their clan."

"Wei xiong is right, either stay here, say your regret, then you can leave from here. If not then..." Nie Huaisang look at Wei Wuxian, "Then what Wei xiong?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"Then they can stay in here forever. Their sect will become nonexistent, their disciple will leave the clan since there sect have no sect leader. What do you two think sect leader Yao and Sect leader Ouyang?"

"That will be very harsh, Wei xiong." Nie Huaisang have on a smirk. Wei Wuxian let out a dark chuckle, "don't forget their family, they won't have a roof over their head anymore." 'They will feel what is like to not have a home to go back too. No family, no one to support you.'

"That hurt even more...well it their decision right, Wei xiong?"

"Right Nie Xiong, shall we leave?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head. As the two walk away from there the died Wen walk closer to Sect leader Yao and Sect leader Ouyang.

"By the way Wei xiong, where do you and Wangji xiong live now?" Nie Huaisang asked as the two of them walk out of the dark dome that is around the Jin clan. "You want to see it?" Nie Huaisang eye went wide, "yes!"

Wei Wuxian open a portal that lead to the spiritual realm. As Nie Huaisang walk through portal toward the light at the other end, his eye went wide, "this is amazing! A living person like me could never get to see a place like this. Wait a minute!" Nie Huaisang turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "Is Wangji xiong here?"

"Yep, he is over there," Wei Wuxian point toward the big castle right in the middle of the town. "You and Wangji xiong live there?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Come, I want you to meet two person, also Jin Ling and Zizhen Ouyang is there too."

"Jin Ling? Zizhen Ouyang?" Nie Huaisang asked as he follow Wei Wuxian toward the castle. "Yeah, I don't want Jin Ling to get raise by Jiang Cheng. He has a bad temper, I don't want that from Jin Ling."

"And Zizhen Ouyang?"

"He still young, I don't want Zizhen to grow up in a family home where his father is a greedy sect leader. I don't want Zizhen to be like his father."

"You know, I think I will talk to da ge about Zizhen Ouyang. He can be our adopted  didi, I always wanted a didi. Da ge doesn't have a wife, I don't think I will get marry so Zizhen can take over after me. What do you think, Wei xiong?"

"That is a good idea Nie xiong and here we are," Nie Huaisang mouth went wide open, "whoa you live in a place this huge?!?!?"

Wei Wuxian chuckled at how Nie Huaisang is reacting, "Yep, come on. I want you to meet everyone there."

When they enter into the castle a red and white clothes is waiting for them, "A-Ying, stop bringing people home. Who is he?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "Ge, this is Nie Huaisang, my best friend." This make Nie Huaisang very happy.

"My name is Nie Huaisang, nice to meet you...ummm...umm."

Hua Cheng hold out his hand, "My name is Hua Cheng, my friend call me "San Lang" and thus is my partner Xie Lian."

"San Lang, I heard of you. Aren't you the lord of the spiritual realm and Xie Lian, Heavenly Crown Prince. I read about you two in my grandfather book."

"They are famous aren't they?" Wei Wuxian went to give Hua Cheng a hug. Nie Huaisang look between Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng, "Wei xiong, you call "Hua Cheng" "Ge" you two...."