Don't Look Back! (Fix)

"Did you all enjoy Wen Qing and her family torturing you?" Come Wei Ying voice that is echoing throughout the darkness. "You all deserve for what you did to them? Wen Qing and her family isn't part of Wen Rouhan clan. How about we play a little game? A game where you will see everything that sect leader Jin did."

With a snap of his finger they all disappear from there. They soon arrive in a cave that once belong to Wei Ying himself, "This game is call don't look back or you will be kill by the Wen Qing and her family. If you look back, look at them or make eye contact you will die."

He snap his finger again, many tunnel appear, "as you walk through each of this tunnel you will see what kind of person Jin Guangshan is. He not the only one, there is someone else as well. Enjoy the game and don't forget "don't look back"." Wei Ying disappeared from there leaving the cultivator and their disciple in a dark cave.

"Which cave should we go?" Nie Huaisang asked as he look at all of the cave in front of them. "Don't forget what Wei Wuxian just said, "don't look back"" just as one of the sect leader said this, they soon all hear the sound of groaning and moaning coming from all around them.

"Don't....look....back...or....we...will...take....our...revenge," come one of the dead Wen revengeful voice.

"Let's all go to the first one," they followed Nie Mingjue into the first path.

With Wei Ying

'Since Wen Ning and Jin Ling is here, I need to get them away from here. But where can I find them?' Wei Ying went here around Jinlintai, 'I will search for Jin Ling first. He must be in his parents room, his grandparents room or a room of his own or maybe....at the Jiang clan. If I couldn't find him then I will head to the Jiang clan.'

Wei Ying open each door, each dungeon door, he is begin to get angry, "Damn it! Jin Guangshan! Where did you put Wen Ning?!" When Wei Ying saw a big door that have chain around it, he went to look at it, "why is there a big chain door here? Let's open it to see it."

He take out his sword, with one slash the big chain cut open as it fall down to the ground. He went to open the big door and when he did, that is when he see, "Wen Ning!"

He cut all of the chain all around Wen Ning body. Once the chain is gone, he went to catch Wen Ning before he fall down to the ground. "Wen Ning! Wen Ning! Wen Ning!" 'Why isn't he waking up?' He set Wen Ning down, 'what did they do to you? What are they trying to do to you?' "The only way to control Wen Ning is...." He put his hand out in front of Wen Ning face.

A couple of second later two nails come out from Wen Ning head, "Nail? Wen Ning show me what happen? Who did this to you?" Wei Ying pointed his finger at Wen Ning forehead. He begin to see who did all of this to Wen Ning and who put the nail into Wen Ning head, 'Xue Yang!'

When Wei Ying pull away, he is shock and angry to know that Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang is the one who put the nail into Wen Ning head. "Wen Ning." Wei Ying watch as Wen Ning begin to open his eye.

"Wen Ning," Wen Ning look at the person in front of him, "Wei....Wei...Wei gongzi." Wei Ying sigh with relief. "Can you move?" When Wen Ning try to get up, he end up falling back down.

"Come on," Wei Ying help Wen Ning up by putting Wen Ning arm around his shoulder while his other arm went around Wen Ning waist, "Ready?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

Wei Ying disappear from there as they reappear in front of the Jiang clan. He walk over to the wall, he put Wen Ning down, "Wen Ning stay here for a second okay?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

'I don't want to hurt any of my shidi and Shimei, this is the only way not to hurt them,' Wei Ying summon up a medium amount of dark energy in the palm of his hand, "go knock every Jiang disciple unconscious."

Wei Ying see his dark energy knocking every Jiang disciple out. When the dark energy come back to Wei Ying, that is when he know that all of the Jiang disciple is unconscious.

"Alright, let's go get Jin Ling," 'I think I know where he is at,' Wei Ying head straight to the room that belong to Jiang Yanli. Once he got to Jiang Yanli room, there a baby is laying on the bed that once belong to Jiang Yanli.

"Come on A-Ling, there is no way you should grow up in a place like this. Especially, with that angry lotus Jiang Wanyin," Wei Ying pick up Jin Ling, "this is the last place I want you to see," with that Wei Ying take Jin Ling away from there.

When Wei Ying left the Jiang clan, "Wen Ning, how are you feeling?" Wei Ying asked as he kneel down in front of Wen Ning. "I'm better now."

"Okay, come one, we are leaving," Wei Ying got up, as he opened a portal up. Wen Ning is rather confuse at to how in the world can Wei Ying open a portal like this, "Wei gongzi, where does this portal take us?"

"Come on Wen Ning, this will take us to a safe place, a place where no one will know about." Wei Ying walk through first then Wen Ning to walk through the portal as well.

First cave

The first cave they see is where Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao, Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen is talking about how they should get rid of the remaining Wen clan. (This is from The Untamed episode 23. I definitely need this so is okay if you don't want to read it. Just skip to the end.)

"Sect leader Lan, I don't need to bother you with small thing like capturing the remnants of the Wen clan Zixun will have it taken care of it."

Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen see a movement out the corner of their eye, "Why didn't you help us?"

"What did we do to deserve this?" The two didn't want to look at the died Wen so they focus their attention on what is in front of them.

"Why do you all have to kill us? Hunt us? We have never done anything to you," Nie Huaisang decided to look at the Wen in front of him, 'I don't care, I know that I will also want to save them too.' "Don't worry, we will help you find the truth. We-no- I will clear your name. I know Wen Qing and her brother, I know that they aren't a bad person." That died Wen smile as they turn into a bright light, then they disappear.

"Huaisang, how? What? What did you do?" Nie Mingjue asked his brother without turning around or look to his right to look at his brother.