Xue Yang Want Revenge

While waiting for Xue Yang and Jing to come back a thought went through Lan Zhan mind, "Wei Ying?"

"What is it, Lan Zhan?"

"How will we get Jing guniang away from Xue Yang?"

"I am thinking about that right now. She really hate Xue Yang. I can tell that she can sense danger coming from Xue Yang. If she come back alone or if we see her walking behind Xue Yang then we can snatch her first before he can see us."

"Okay."

As they waited for Xue Yang and Jing, Wei Ying glanced at the back of Lan Zhan back, 'I should have broken those rule rod. He punished people for no reason, the Lan clan is a bunch of coward. All they do is follow the rule, children who grew up in that place they will become like all of the Lan disciple right now.'

"Wei Ying, they are coming this way," Wei Ying glanced out from their hiding place, he see Xue Yang is walking alone then he see Jing is walking very far behind Xue Yang, "Lan Zhan, try to go a different way to get Jing guniang." Wei Ying whispered quietly to Lan Zhan.

"Mn." Lan Zhan walk quiet around the house to get behind Jing. When he is in the back of Jing, with a quick and fast swift from the back of the house to Jing. He covered her mouth and take her back to the house.

"Shhhh, is just me." Jing look back she relaxed herself. Lan Zhan removed his hand from Jing mouth, "come this way, we will get you to safety," Jing nodded her head as she followed behind Lan Zhan.

When they arrive at where Wei Ying is at, Jing asked, "Where is Daozhang and his friend?"

"They are somewhere safe. You will go there too." Before Jing can said anything, Wei Ying tapped on her shoulder and she disappeared from there.

Once Jing is gone, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walk out from their hiding place. They walk into the house and then, "Hey blind girl, why so quiet?" Xue Yang turn around, his face went surprise. Instead of seeing Jing, he see, "Wei Wuxian, aren't you suppose to be dead?" 'Why is he here? Jin Guangyao told me that Jiang Wanyin kill him.'

"We came back from the dead, Xue Yang. We know about your evil deeds, thing aren't going your way at all."

Xue Yang opened the door to the funeral home, he look left and right, left and right again, "Where is he?!" Xue Yang Shouted. Wei Ying smirked, "Where is who Xue Yang? Were you waiting for someone?"

"Where is Xiao Xingchen?!" Shouted Xue Yang who is beginning to get very angry. "Even if I tell you where Xiao Xingchen is at, you won't find him. Why do you want Xiao Xingchen so bad?"

"I want to take my revenge on him, him and Song Lan. He have no right to capture me!"

"You already have your revenge on Song Lan! You blind him, did you not?" Wei Ying is angry, he remember Song Lan telling him how he went back to see his Shifu for his(song Lan Shifu) birthday. He see the door open wide, when he went in everyone is on the ground died.

Then Xue Yang came out from no where and threw a powder at Song Lan. This cause Song Lan to go blind. Xiao Xingchen is the one who save him and give him his eye.

"That was part of it. Xiao Xingchen is the one I want. I want to turn him into a fierce corpse so that I can get him to kill his dear friend Song Lan." Xue Yang let out an evil laugh.

"I'm sorry to said this Xue Yang but I won't let that happen!" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan both take out their sword, the two went straight toward Xue Yang head on. Xue Yang block their sword with his sword, "Jiangzai."

"Jiangzai? A sword that fit their owner." Wei Ying said this while he keep fighting Xue Yang. Soon Xue Yang turn his sword into a spear, both side is sharp. No matter how hard Wei Ying and Lan Zhan try to get close to Xue Yang, they dodged the sword on both end.

Wei Ying decide to fight from the back while Lan Zhan take the front. This way they can mess with Xue Yang head, "You want to know something Xue Yang?" Wei Ying smirk to himself because he know how to trick Xue Yang off.

"You saw that Xiao Xingchen is blind right? Well, the place he went to. They will heal him, they will let's Xiao Xingchen to see again." Wei Ying said this while attacking Xue Yang and dodge at the same time.

Xue Yang eye brow trick, "So what?!" He try to slash Wei Ying but couldn't since Lan Zhan got his attention.

"So what? We can show him who is the person next to him all along. What do you think he will do when he find out?" Wei Ying can see Xue Yang is loosing his fighting style. When Lan Zhan see this he know that Wei Ying strategy is working.

"Xiao Xingchen will kill you for what you have done to his dear friend Song Lan. Your nothing but a killer, Xue Yang." The word killer echo inside of Xue Yang mind, "Shut up!" This got Xue Yang to go out of control.

'Got cha!' Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan stabbed Xue Yang at the same time. Lan Zhan from the front, Wei Ying from the back, "This is my revenge for Xiao Xingchen Shishu and Song Lan. No one hurt those whose are dear to me!" Both pull out at the same time.

Xue Yang body fall down to the ground with a thud. "I regret not letting Chifeng Zun kill Xue Yang when we took him to the Nie clan."

"Wei Ying, is not your fault. You were too kind back then beside we didn't know that Jin Guangyao was one who let him go."

Wei Ying breath in then out, he pull Lan Zhan into his arm, "I'm glad that you are by my side again. I don't know what I will do with out you by my side." Lan Zhan wrapped his arm around Wei Ying body, "I will always be by your side. No matter what happen, please don't leave me behind anymore Wei Ying." 'I felt lonely and lost without you.'

"Mn. I promise. I won't leave you behind anymore," 'I felt lonely and lost without you, Lan Zhan. No one else believe in me beside you.'