Cave Five

Wei Ying take the two of them to the cave, "Have you all realize what you have done?" They all look up, they see Wei Ying along with Lan Zhan sitting by his side. "Wangji," Wei Ying narrowed his eye, he move Lan Zhan to stand behind him.

"Don't....talk...to...him. You don't deserve to be call his brother," Wei Ying said this while growling at Lan Xichen.

"Why won't you let Zewu Jun talk to his brother, Wei Wuxian?" That one sect leader asked. Instead of giving this sect an answer, Wei Wuxian waved his hand, "Wangji, hand over Wei Wuxian?" They all turn around to look at the scene in front of them.

"I will not hand over Wei Ying. I will not let you search his home," Lan Zhan pull out his sword and pointed at Lan Qiren and the Lan elder, "If you want to search for Wei Ying. You have to go through me first."

"Wangji! How couldn't you stand on that demonic side?" Shouted Lan Qiren.

"Wei Ying is not a demonic cultivator! You all didn't even search for the truth before going to war against him! No one did! I am the only one who went to search for the truth for Wei Ying!"

Wei Ying hand tighten into a fist, 'no wonder he came late, no wonder he ask me to believe in him.'

"Then you leave us no other choice. Get Lan Wangji and bring him back for his punishment,"  all of the Lan elder went to attack an injury Lan Zhan. When Lan Zhan couldn't fight anymore he fell down to the ground with his sword holding him up.

"Get him!"

The rest went in to Wei Wuxian den to search for him, 'Wei Ying isn't here. I know he is still alive. I believe in you Wei Ying.'

When they took Lan Zhan back to Cloud Recesse, they strip Lan Zhan of his clan clothes only leave him in his white shirt and pant.

(I don't remember which episode in the untamed but I want to use it in my stories)

"Beat him!" The Lan disciple begin to hit Lan Zhan back very hard. "What is the 52 rule of the Lan clan?" Asked Lan Qiren.

"Don not make friend with evils."

"The fundamental of the Lan clan should forgotten by you. How do you have the nerve to face the forefather of the Lan clan?"

"I dare ask uncle, who's right and who's wrong? Who's black? Who's white?"

"Lan Zhan, did you use my word against your uncle?" Wei Ying asked. All Wei Ying hear from behind him is, "Mn."

"Perfect! That's the good student that I taught! Wangji, you disappointed me so much."

"Uncle, what have you done?" Lan Xichen stumbled back as he is in shock at what his uncle have done to his didi.

"Where were you Lan Xichen? Where were you when your brother needed you the most?" Wei Ying waved his hand again, the scene turn to where Lan Qiren and the Lan Elder is getting punished right now.

Wei Ying pointed to the scene, "Do you see that?"

Everyone in the cave is shock to see Lan Qiren and the Lan elder is getting punished for what they have done to Lan Zhan. "Wei xiong, is this happening right now?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"What do you think, Nie Xiong?"

"I take that as a yes."

"Nie Xiong, have you found a way out yet?" Wei Ying asked as he move his right hand behind his back. He then felt Lan Zhan take his hand in his. "I have but I want to see what else did Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She have done to you."

"Okay, I will take a visit to the Lan clan," with that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying disappear from there.

"Now that Wei Wuxian is gone. Are you thinking about getting Nie Mingjue?" Asked Xue Yang.

"Yes, I already poisoned Nie Mingjue with a book that I found in the Lan clan. He won't live long. If he end up getting angry at me then he will go into Qi Deviation."

Nie Mingjue hand went into a fist, 'how dare this snake try to poison me? How dare he try to kill me and leave my didi behind?' Nie Mingjue glared at Jin Guangyao back. Nie Mingjue glanced over to his didi, "Huaisang?"

Nie Huaisang body shake as he turn slowly slowly and slowly to look at his big brother, "Ge."

"Then what happen after that? What will you do with his body?"

"Chop them up and scattered them in different area. This way no one will find it nor will he come back to kill me."

Even Lan Xichen is shaking as well, 'He....he...he...he what? He want to chop up Mingjue Xiong body? How could he do this to Mingjue Xiong?'

"They are sworn brother how could he do this to Chifeng Zun?" The other begin to whisper among themselves. As for Jin Guangyao, he felt his stomach turn and his heart is fluttering very fast. All the thing he is about to do is now in the opening.

"Are you sure that no one will know is you? And what about your father?"  Xua Yang have on an evil smirk.

"I already know a way to get rid of him too. He is an unfaithful bastard. He didn't come back to help my mother to leave that place. If it weren't for her sister there, then the two of us will be on the street."

"I bet Jin Guangshan have ton of illegitimate son and daughters out there."

"Isn't one of them....Mo Xuanyu?"

"Mo Xuanyu got accuse for molestation Jin Guangyao when he didn't." Everyone didn't want to turn to look at that one Jin disciple, "what do you mean?" One of the sect leader asked.

"My fellow clan saw what happen. He saw Jin Guangyao take Xuanyu hand and put around his own neck."

"Once he is gone, then I will step up as the new sect leader for the Jin clan. No one can take over beside me."

"Is that why you go rid of Jin Zixuan, Jin Zixun and a boy name Mo Xuanyu?"

"Yes, he is also Jin Guangshan illegitimate son as well. If he still here then I won't be able to get Jin Guangshan attention." 'I also gave the Mo family some money to keep Xuanyu home, this way no one will know that he is Jin Guangshan son.'

"How evil can you get Jin Guangyao? You don't deserve to be a sect leader nor a Xiandu. You and Jin Guangshan are the worst leader ever. We don't even understand why we want you two to become a Xiandu anyway."

'Cause you all think that the Jin clan can help you just because they have money.' Nie Huaisang shake his head at all of these pathetic cultivators.