"You're quite smart, aren't you? You two don't have to worry about that, It's quite a small thing and I take it from you two without any effort on your part."  Lucas explained, Ethan didn't know what Lucas wanted in exchange...But who cares, Ethan doesn't need to do anything because it's not even his beast.

"You're not going to come back later saying you changed your mind are you..." Athanasia was doubting the man's words as she stayed silent.

"I won't be surprised if You will..." Ethan muttered as Lucas smiled, ignoring the kid... Ignore this sassy kid at all costs.

'Damn, who hurt this kid.' Lucas deadpanned as he let out a sigh, Kids are so hard to deal with...

"I won't do that, It's a bargain that won't harm you two at all. I promise you two won't be harmed in any way." Lucas said as he handed Blackie to Athanasia, Athanasia caught Blackie in surprise.

"!" Athanasia Looked at Blackie who fell onto her arms and made a "Kyung" noise.

Ethan crossed his arms in front of his chest, he still didn't trust Lucas.

"What are your two names?" Lucas asked curiously, when Athanasia heard that she looked at Lucas with suspicions...Why did he want to know their names.

"Why do you want to know?" Athanasia asked as she held Blackie tighter.

"Horn-head and Carrot-butted." Ethan replied to Lucas with a nonchalant and flat tone, Athanasia looked at Ethan dumbfounded when he said...What? Do names like that even exist?

"What?" Lucas was also dumbfounded...What kinda names were these?

Ethan let out a scoff, with a cold look he replied.

"Don't expect us to immediately say our names, we don't even know yours." Athanasia let out a sigh as her brother's words...He should try to be careful with his words, but he was right.

"Oh, come on, Don't be like that. I told you two, I'm not a bad guy." Lucas replied as he shrugged his shoulders, and as a response he got a doubtful look from the two kids.

"As if." Ethan didn't even try to hide that he didn't believe Lucas.

"I find that hard to believe..." Athanasia on the other hand mumbled under her breath.

"Ha...okay then if it will calm you two down I will tell you two my name, I'm Lucas." Lucas suddenly snapped his fingers.

"Remember my name the next time you two will see me, I'm off. See you two later." Lucas said as he suddenly disappeared, Leaving Athanasia and Ethan alone... Athanasia was surprised at the sudden use of magic.

"Ah...Did he just disappeared or teleported...?  Athanasia asked as she looked at Ethan for answers, Ethan shrugged his shoulders...Ah, who knows.

"Who cares about that, Let's go now...Others might worry." Ethan said shaking his head as Athanasia slowly nodded her head, Might be the best to leave now.

"Okay, Let's go." Athanasia suddenly held Ethan's hand, Ethan let out a sigh as he let Athanasia hold his hand...He wonders what Felix is doing right now, He must have been under a magic spell but still, is he okay?...

"That man was so weird..." Athanasia spoke on their way home as Ethan nodded his head, anyways...Who isn't strange here?

"Yeah well, Just ignore him Athy." Ethan replied shrugging his shoulders, He really didn't get Lucas at all, And he didn't trust him that much. But. whatever, it wasn't like Ethan needed to trust him, He's not the main character after all.

....

"Princess? Prince? What are you holding in your arms, Princess? You two left me saying that you wanted to play alone, and now I see that you two came back with a new friend." Felix spoke with a smile as Athanasia tilted her head on the side with visible confusion.