FIVE - watching him jump then pulling him under

Start from the beginning

"you know, i have this feeling that you don't like to hang around people," the guy said as i grabbed my phone from the bed.

"why's that?" i furrowed my eyebrows, wanting to know more.

he shrugged as he pursed his lips, "why else would you be staying here?"

my mouth was agape as i realized; he's mirroring his feelings with mine.

"aaah, so you're basically saying that you don't like socializing," i pointed out.

"that's not what i said," he shook his head.

"nuh-uh," i pointed at him subconsciously, "you implied that the reason why i stay here is because 'you don't wanna be with people', yet you hang around here."

"okay so?" he said, his back now resting on the wall, while his hands are crossed.

i shrugged, "just wanted to make that aware." i said in an innocent manner.

the guy let out a half smile, the door now opening wide as the lights turned on.

"vivian! it's time for quali, come on we're gonna watch it in the garage, and i have to make tiktok's before-" chiara paused as she saw the guy and i, her head now probing upwards. "charles? what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be getting ready?"

"yes-yes," charles exclaimed as he manouvered his way to the chair, grabbing a notebook, "just left my notebook here earlier."

hold on, charles?

arthur's brother?

how the hell did i not figure that one out.

chiara nodded as she looked over at me, a suspicious look on her face.

"guessing you guys met?"

we both nodded.

"well," he said as he exhaled his breath, "i have to go get ready, ciao." he said as he began walking away, "nice meeting you, again, Vivian."

the door was left open.

"again?" chiara furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"i'll tell you on the way to the garage," i rolled my eyes.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

5: 00 pm

qualifying was interesting to say the least.

carlos got p3 while charles got p2, max verstappen at p1, of course.

ferrari was happy with the results, but there was still immense pressure as they were at there home race. chiara and i decided it was enough for today, plus i was really tired, so we headed off to the hotel.

hotel

"how did you not know? their voices are literally the same," chiara said as she washed her face, doing her skincare.

"i mean i knew it sounded familiar, but i never saw pictures of the guy," i said as i was scrolling on tiktok.

"hello? have you been living on a rock? have you not seen the edits of this man?" chiara laughed.

"chiara, you've seen my for you page," i laughed back.

"true," she closed the lights plopping herself on the mattress and getting under the covers. "time to edit."

"time to sleep," i replied back, "goodnight chiara."

"goodnight vivian."

the next day