Basara:Emblem Charge!

Basara then press on the emblem charge parts.

Drazeros:Two Twin Dragon Judgement!

Basara:Drain away the light,Stream Drazaros!

Basara fires his emblem charge marbles and a black dragon b-animal comes out.

Ivy:Nyoka.

Nyoka:*Smirk*Ha.How weak.

Nyoka only fires one marble at the blocks.Basara and Nyoka marbles hit the blocks and it made a exploded.A gus of wind was blown on to the b-shots.After the wind was cleared everyone then looks back at the battlefield.

It was shown that on the battlefield,Basara was breathing heavily while Nyoka was holding her b-daman in her hand.The smoke cleared on the battlefield and is shown that Nyoka got the point.

Everyone was shocked.Riki and his friends were even more shocked.How did she manage to block Basara's emblem charge shot?Basara was the most surprised out of all of them.The BDCC's b-shots didn't really gave much of a reaction about Nyoka beating a emblem charge with only one marble.

Mizaru:And the winner is Nyoka Kiyomi and her partner Hemlock Ivy!

Bakuga:She beat Basara's emblem charge...(Shocked)

Jenta:With a single shot...(Shocked)

Kamon:How...?(Shocked)

Novu:How interesting...

Samuru:...

Riki:[Basara...]

Basara is still shocked after what happened.

Basara:I...lost...(Shocked/Angry)

Basara:She defeated my emblem charge with a single shot...(Shocked/Angry)

Drazeros:Basara...

Nyoka:Hey,Pomegranate!

Basara looks at Nyoka still shocked.

Nyoka:You're so weak.There's no way you can win in the Grand B Phoenix.You should just give up.

After hearing Nyoka's words,Basara was raging in anger and ran to Nyoka and grabs her shirt.

Basara:You little bastard!(Angry)

Nyoka:What?Can't handle the truth that you're weak?*Smirk*

Basara:TSH!

Basara raised his hand and is about to punch Nyoka.

Kamon:Basara don't!

Riki hurried and ran to them.Riki then steps in front of Nyoka and Basara punch Riki in the face.Riki fell to the ground,Basara and Nyoka were shocked.Everybody else were also shocked including the BDCC's b-shots.

Kamon:RIKI!!(Worried)

Riki and his friends hurried and rush to him.Basara then let's go of Nyoka's shirt and looks down at Riki.

Basara:R...Riki...?(Shocked)

Kamon holds Riki up and is also asking if he's okay.

Kamon:Riki,are you okay?!(Worried)

Samuru:Are you hurt badly?(Worried)

Jenta:Basara,what the heck were you thinking?!(Angry)

Basara:I...(Shocked/Sad)

Mizaru:Enough!

Everyone then looked at Mizaru.

Mizaru:*Sigh*This gathering was supposed to be a good time but I guess it's not.(Angry)