004 : ESCORT

Nara typed away at her computer

Nara typed away at her computer. It was a relatively busy day at the office today. A few dungeons needed to be cleared by today or else it might result in a dungeon break. Then there was also that fax she was supposed to received.

"Nara, coffee break?" Soo-Yun called out from the doorway as Nara glanced at the clock and nodded.

"Sure. Coming." The blonde said, grabbing her wallet and phone before she followed the woman.

In the elevator the two of them discussed the recent flurry of reports that they had to do. Then they pondered about which coffee shop they need to go to.

The cafe was a decent, quiet one. Scent of coffee and baked goods hit their nostrils the moment they push open the door. The two women take a seat near the window, sitting across each other.

Their orders are given and they talk. A few laughs here and there are shared. Soo-Yun complains about how her fiancee insisted on buying her that super expensive bag even though she wanted to save up.

"Well, I mean, he is loaded." Nara smiled mischievously as she sipped her coffee.

"Hey! Don't be like that!" Soo-Yun also chuckled.

"Did you see the way those interns were staring at Jin-Chul?" Soo-Yun said in a gasping tone.

"They looked like they wanted to tear his clothes, Soo-Yun. So thirsty for our resident hottie." Nara joked as they laughed.

Kang Nara and Kim Soo-Yun knew that their co-worker was hot. But they didn't consider him in that aspect. He was their friend. Someone whom they could rely on.

"Remember when that one guy asked for his number and Jin-Chul thought the guy wanted your number?"

"How could I forget! His face was so red when we came back to office!"

Suddenly, Nara's phone rang.

"Speak of the man." Nara held up her phone showing the name, "And the man shall appear!" Soo-Yun said theatrically.

"What's up?"

"Nara, there is a bit of a situation."

"Dungeon break?" The blonde finishes her coffee.

"A-Rank Gate is about to experience a Dungeon Break. The Hunters Guild is heading there, you should too."

"Roger, roger." Nara hummed and looked at Soo-Yun.

"Duty calls?" The black haired woman grinned.

"Duty calls. Hunters Guild is heading there, Jin told me to go as well." Nara said as she wiped her hands on the tissue.

"Your beloved soulmate is coming to the same dungeon break, oh how scandalous!" Soo-Yun acted out as Nara chuckled, chucking the tissue at the woman.

"See you later, be safe!"