003 : OBSESSIVE

Kang Nara was cruel

Kang Nara was cruel.

More than he had expected. She obviously wanted to torture him. It was apparent from the threatening, well somewhat, letter that she had sent to him.

And he knew she was cruel due to reports he had gotten on her. Being merciless to unlawful hunters. Reprimanding Guild Leaders. Even scolding KHA's Go Gun-Hee on live television.

Choi Jong-In knew that Kang Nara hated him.

He didn't realise that she wished to torture him like this.

His mouth went dry as she walked in through the restaurant doors. As if by instinct, he stood up from his seat and he was praying that his mouth wasn't open (it wasn't). Jong-In felt as if the air had been knocked out of his lungs.

Her office attire was gone. The black blazer and pants with the black tie and white shirt was replaced by a dress. It was a dress that could kill.

The black sequins of the dress reflected slightly in the low lights. The dress itself reached only mid-thigh, giving the view of her long legs, a pair of black heels were on her feet. The dress hug her rather tightly, it was obvious that she was confident in how she looked.

I mean who wouldn't?

Choi Jong-In cleared his throat as he stood up as she neared the table. A charming smile came over his lips on instinct. For her, he pulled the chair and pushed it when she sat down before going back to his own seat: across her.

"Ms.Kang, you look beautiful." He smiled, his glasses slightly glinting in the lights.

"I know. I would say you look handsome but that would infinitely boost your ego." She said, slightly brushing her hair back away from her shoulders with a quick swipe of her hand.

Is she trying to kill me?

"Shall we order?" He asked with a polite tone and Nara nodded. After the waiter had taken their order, silence came over them. It was a peaceful one: Nara stared outsiders the glass of the window while Jong-In stared at her.

How can someone be so ethereal?

He wondered as he stared at her. Feeling his intense gaze upon her, Nara looked backed at him

"What I wanted to talk about was that–"

"Marry me."

"What?"

Nara stared at him flabbergasted, her eyes wide as she was rendered speechless.

"Wait, wait, wait." She said, running a hand through her hair stressfully.

"Yes, I can wait for a while for our marriage, not too long thoug—"

"Stop, Stop! I need a moment." She sighed, placing a hand on her face.