003. you alright?

⋆˚ real life

⋆˚ real life

They had arrived in new zealand only a couple of hours ago but they were planning to have a dinner with all the new cast members so we could all get to know each other better. She was incredibly excited though she was also extremely jet lagged from the flight.

She was sitting against the vanity doing her makeup as she sang along to the chase atlantic song she had playing. She was in a good mood and felt confident.

Her appearance was something she'd always had ups and downs with like any teenage girl usually does but she's been feeling much better lately about herself and feels her confidence coming back.

She heard a knock on her door letting them know they can come in. Meg walked inside her hotel room and went up to her "hey we need to get going" she said.

She quickly finished her mascara "okay yeah let's go, by the way you look absolutely stunning" she said as she walked up to meg who giggled twirling around showing her full outfit.

"im excited to meet everyone" meg said as they left her hotel room and she couldn't help but agree. Milo was waiting for them outside and they all walked to the restaurant they were meeting at, not being far from the hotel where they were staying.

As they walked up to the building the chill night air sending shivers to her bare arms she first noticed chandler standing there. She immediately ran over and as chandler saw her she gasped and grinned pulling her into a hug.

They spun round in a circle both giggling. "IVE MISSED YOU SCAR" chandler practically screamed as they pulled away. "i've missed you too chad the man" she said smiling.

"you guys literally saw each other before we even got to new zealand" milo said clearly done with all the screaming. She glared at him and pushed him away.

Now that she had looked away from chandler she noticed that the whole rest of cast were here and she hadn't noticed them earlier. She felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment as everyone looked over at her.

"hey guys" she said grinning excited to finally meet everyone. "where's my OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" julian said jokingly as he put on high pitched voice. She shoved him away slightly "you don't deserve one" she said as he gasped in mock hurt.