IX

"Someone who loves you wouldn't do this" -Conan Gray

-

Beep Beep Beep

    My arms stretch up as I turn and shut my alarm off. It's 3 am and my flight leaves in two hours to head back to Nevada. As I continue to wake up, pain shoots to my chest and goosebumps cover my skin.

    Suddenly I remember what happened last night, Harry and I broke up. My chest begins to feel the weight of 100 bricks as I think about the idea of never kissing him again. How can I already miss him when I lost him six months ago?

    I throw my bed sheets off of my body and freeze when a cold chill sweeps against my breasts. I look down and see myself completely naked. I search around the room and follow the line of clothes leading up to the bed. I gulp hard and look behind me.

    Also completely naked, lay Xavier. His hand against his chest and the other on top of his head. My heart begins to race as I remember what we did last night. No, what he did last night.

His lips caress the inside of my thigh as he slides closer to my core

"Xavier, we shouldn't." I whine as he breathes against my sensitive skin.

"Let me help you." He whispered back as he hiked me closer to him and further into his grasp.

"But-" My sentence was cut off by his tongue licking around my core.

    As he continued to lick, I couldn't imagine him. All I could see was Harry. I squinted my eyes and breathed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I quickly climbed out of bed and threw my clothes back on as I found them.

    Xavier remained asleep in bed as I hurried myself out of the room and into my separate one. Did we use protection? I'm on an IUD. But I should get a plan B, right? No, you could hurt yourself.

    I found myself wanting to rip my skin off at the idea of his lips touching mine and scarring the remainder of my skin. I wish it was Harry who I fucked last night, not him. Not him ever.

    I changed into sweats and a shirt, disregarding my clothes from last night in the garbage. They weren't worth the memories that followed with their smell and fit. I shivered remembering other details of the night.

I need to have Harry back.

    I would rather share a relationship with Natalie than not have him at all. I need him back. And when I get him back, I need to come clean. I feel horrible at the idea of me practically cheating on him.

You two were broken up

    I shook my head, trying to rid myself of this devilish voice in my head. I feel like I haven't showered in a week. I gather my bags and head out the door of the safe house, leaving him behind so I don't have to face him.

    I climbed into my uber and sat back as he drove me to the airport. I watched out the window as we passed buildings. It was dark out but compared closely to New York, a city that never sleeps. LAX was a good drive, leaving me plenty of time to wallow in self pity.

God I fucked up.

Harry's POV

"Wake up sunshine." Niall threw a pillow at my face, jolting me awake. I threw my hands over my face, feeling the leftover tears I went to sleep with.

"What the fuck?" I hissed as I sat up. I had taken the first flight back to Nevada last night so I could escape seeing her.

"It's eight am and I just received a call." Niall scrolled through his phone and flashed it towards me.