"App please andar aaye na" karishma walked into the house

Noor was waiting to meet the "new girlfriend" that Haseena had recently acquired.

When Haseena came over, she introduced her to Noor and said:

"Ammi, yehi hai karishma jiski intezaar me ap subha se baiti hui hai."

Karishma,went and took the blessings of Noor by bending down and touching her feet.
"Assalamualaikum, ammi hum bhi intezaar kar rahe the apse milne ke liye".

Noor, holding Karishma's shoulders, helped her to stand up again." Walekum assalam beta aur aise pair nahi chute, arey wah ap toh bhoth khubsoorat hai"

A subtle but familiar smile passed on Karishma's face since she had already experienced all this with Noor before.

"Aur ye hai pushpa ji, ap inhe hamari maa hi keh sakte hai, inhone bhi hame bilkul apni beti ki tarah pyar kiya" Haseena introduced pushpa

Pushpa smiled gently at her and pretended to be meeting her for the first time."
"Bhoth accha laga apse milke bete" pushpa said Hiding her happy tears

"Hame bhi, pushpa ji" karishma gestures pushpa to stay strong with her eyes.

Finally, Haseena brought Karishma to Santu, or as she called her, 'her best friend.'

"Aur hamari akri aur sab se choti family member, santosh ap santu bula sakti hai inko, ye meri sab se acchi dost hai aur she's like my own sister"

"Haan santosh ji bhoth suna hai humne apke bareme haseena ji se." Karishma said

Santu pretended to smile and  said
"Oh, you have? Yeah, I have heard a lot about you from Haseena as well. Aur please you can just call me santu"

She continued to play her part so well in order to keep Haseena's mind away from reality and any confusion.

"Sure santu" karishma winked at santu without Haseena noticing

Noor interrupted the conversation and suggested that Haseena give Karishma a tour of her home.

Haseena agreed with the proposition and took Karishma away from everyone else to give her a private tour.

Now they were alone without anyone watching them.

Haseena praised Karishma by saying:

"You did a great job at pretending, I'm impressed. "

Karishma corrected Haseena's statement and said:

"Wo isiliye hai ki hum pretend nahi kar rahe the, hum toh maan te hai apko hamari girlfriend, thanks by the way for your appreciation"

Haseena was baffled by how serious Karishma was despite knowing her memory loss problems and other related issues, she chose to be silent at that moment.

Haseena could sense the love and sincerity coming from Karishma's side and she could tell it was the real deal.

Yet, she was in no position to reciprocate those feelings as she was too lost in her own memories and past.

Haseena began giving Karishma a private tour of her house.

Haseena's house was large and spacious, with numerous rooms and amenities.

The whole house was very elegant and well-maintained.
The banglow sat proudly on its own property, sheltered by lush gardens in front and ancient trees in its surrounding area. The opulent interior reflected its lavish exterior, with luxurious fittings and decoration that showcased the luxurious aesthetic of the property. The spacious bedrooms provided comfortable interiors for relaxing after a long day and the gardens offered soothing views and fresh air. All in all, this was a home fit for royalty.