Chapter 9

The silence was deafening until Blaise broke it " Well fuck." "I think Fred was the one doing the fucking." teased Pansy and that broke everyone out of their shock. Molly proceeded to lecture on bad language while everyone asked multiple questions that Harry barely had time to answer. All in all the dinner went on with little problems.

Later that night Harry sat in the lounge of the Burrow quietly before shaking his head " I apologize molly but I'm going to go." "Where to Harry?" asked Ron " I have a room at Severus' i just. I feel like-" " I understand dear. You need your father." Harry smiled gratefully at his best friends mother " Thank you." He turned to leave and found Fred smiling "I'll see you tomorrow yea?" he grinned in relief " Yea." with a kiss and a goodbye Harry was out the door and with a pop standing in Severus' office.

The ma in question was sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace holding a glass of fire whiskey. He smiled gently at the younger male and opened his free arm invitingly " Come here son." Harry proceeded to sprint and bury himself in the Headmasters side. They stayed like that for a while until Harry pulled back and spoke "What's happening to me? I feel sad about everything and as soon as you're gone i feel empty. Fred helps but its not the same. What's going on? Am i being being freaky again. I-I-" Severus urgently put down his glass and turned to Harry fully " No. No. You're not freaky harry. Male pregnancy tends to mess up your emotions worse than normal pregnancy. It's just the emotional rollercoaster of the past few months along with you messed up magic that's doing this. You're looking for comfort. And since I'm your closest thing to a parent your magic is seeking me out. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you little one. It's ok. Oh come here little one." Severus held the boy tight " Its ok Harry. You're my good boy. My brave boy." " Don't wanna be brave." came the muffle reply and Severus buried his nose in the raven locks " No need to be. You've done your job. Let it go. I'm here. I'll protect you, my son."

When they both calmed down they pulled back. " How about a game of chess. Maybe me beating you terribly will teach the little princess and prince the importance of intelligence." Harry gasped "P-Princess? It's a girl? A-And prince? Twins?" " Did i not mention that? Must have slipped my mind." It's twins! What's their names?" Severus chuckled " Harry there's no need-" "I've got it!" the man sighed " Let me here it." Harry grinned a bright grin with his sparkling "Lily Luna." "Luna?" " That girls done so much for me its the least i can do to repay her." " And the boy?" now his smile softened "James Severus. After my Da and Dad." Severus stared and blinked back the tears " That's...beautiful."