Thirty six

After a few minutes they reached home while Beak decided to go giving the brothers their time to fix the things between them

Jimin: ( tapping tae's cheeks lightly ) Ani bub don't fall asleep again ,lets go to your room first then you can sleep as much as you want hmm

Tae:( whined ) nwo ,I don't wanna go insid-e ,Jungk-ook will be t-there-( sniffles silently recalling the flashes of a few hours ago )

Jimin: Thats not the problem tae ,he must be in his room sleeping ,and why do you care about him being inside or not when I am with you ( ruffled his hair ) You don't need to worry about anything when your hyung is by yourside ,now stop your tantrums and lets go inside ,Its already so chilly here and you are not well too ,do you wanna get some more injections ( glared a little as tae shook his head a little aggressively and followed Jimin out of car ) Good boy ,now lets hurry inside before these little legs of your get tired and you want me to carry you like always ( chuckled a little when tae pouted listening the remark )

Tae: Meanie ( glared with a pout )

Jimin: ( glared back crossing his arms making his posture looks serious ) Did you just call your Hyung Mean Park Taehyung !

Tae:( shook his head immediately while gulping ) An-i hyung( looked down )

Jimin: ( chuckled and hug him ) Aish I was just joking ( but heard quiet sniffles from tae ) Aaa Are you crying !( cupped his face and saw fat tears rolling down his cheeks ) aww baby hyung was just teasing you why are you crying ( wiped his tears ) Aish stop crying

Tae: ( wiping his tears with his fists while hiccuping then again start crying seeing Ken looking at the duo from front seat ) T-ell h-im to l-ook awayyyy ( and just with a lot of trouble they finally entered tae's room with Jimin giving tae a piggy back ride to his bed as a payback to make him cry )

Jimin: ( sighed seeing tae immediately hug his dear pillows hiding his face in them and continued his cryings ) You are gonna get yourself more ill if you keep crying tae ! Come on wipe off your tears now!! ( said strictly seeing no signs of the younger's to stop with his baseless cryings )

Tae:( peaked a little to see if Jimin was acrually angry or not ,but seeing the serious face of his hyung he again start tearing up )

Jimin: brat !( sighed as he went on the bed beside tae and took him in a warm hug ) So you have decided to cry ypuraelf to sleep hmm ! How stubborn !( gave a light spank before covering him with duvet ,who rubbed his back pouting with teary eyes but neverthless hugged Jimin's waist putting his head in Jimin's lap and closing his eyes eventually ,tired from all the weeping he slept in no time leaving Jimin in aw at the cute sight ) This kid ! ( ruffled his hair and waited for the confirmation that he actually slept then got up tugging tae in his warm bed carefully and left the room )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Jungkook's room ;

Kook: ( sitting in bed looking at the door instantly just when Jimin entered carefully thinking that younger would be sleeping but arched his brow seeing kook wide awake )

Jimin: ( placed his hands on his waist ) Why aren't you sleeping hmm ?

Kook: ( looked away , little nervous ) I just couldn't sleep ( Jimin sighed and come toward him ,sitting beside him ) How is tae ? His fever decreased ,did he take his medicine !

Jimin: Yeah he is ok Now ,still has a quite high fever ,I just set that whiny kid to sleep just now ,don't worry he is gonna be ok ( kook nodded his head ) Now you should also sleep ,you need rest to heal your wounds fast

Kook: ( shook his head ) No .You promised you will tell me everything-

Jimin: Jungkookah that can wait-