𝟷

A/N
-----
Hi! Hopefully you enjoy chapter one! There will be a bonus at the end :)
----

Y/n stepped out of the dark portal to be met with a weirdly shaped castle."are you sure this isn't a cult..?" "Yes I'm sure, just c'mon, move along please." Y/n sighed and started walking again. Entering the castle she walked in with robo, she was now in a room filled with thrones that were to the sky. How do people get up there..? "Oh my god.. did no one come?" Robo sounded annoyed, but she sighed. "Well then, I guess they'll be lost up to why some random girl is here." Robo turned around. "So, how about you introduce yourself too me since I'm the only one here." "Oh yeah! Well my name is y/n and uhm.. I've studied about keyblades since I was a kid! And uh.. yeah. That's all I guess." Robo nodded. "Hm, say how about-" a sudden noise came from behind robo. Y/n looked behind robo and saw two boys toppled on each together. "Well what the hell was hiding for if you were going to trip anyway." One of them said. "Well you kept pushing me!" Robo looked at them. The boy with hair going down stood up. "Oh uhm- hi..?" He looked embarrassed. Robo sighed. "I guess I'll introduce these two. The one who has spiky hair that's raven is Vanitas and the one who's hair is going down is repliku." Y/n looked at them. Vanitas stood up. "So why the hell is she here?" Vanitas asked, he seemed to be annoyed by repliku. "I think she's a new member" repliku whispered too Vanitas. "Why yes, she's a new member." Vanitas finally stood up again. "Anyway repliku and Vanitas,show her around." "Why us?" "Cause your the only 2 here." There was some silence, but someone finally spoke up. "I mean.. we barely have new people so how about we introduce her Vanitas." Repliku said, looking a little bit awkward. "Fine." "Well I'll be in my study, so if you need anything just knock on my door." Robo exclaimed walking away. It was just the three of them now. "Uh hi." There was an award silence. "Your the one who talked, so talk." Vanitas looked at repliku. "Uhm, sooo... I guess we just.. show you around?" "Yeah. Well my name's y/n!" Vanitas had a little surprised expression on his face. "I've never actually seen anyone named that." "Well could you finally show me around my legs hurt from standing." "Oh uhm-.. I guess follow us." Y/n nodded and started walking. "So.. this is usually the place where we lounge and play games at." Repliku explained. "What do you usually play?" "Mario kart mostly." Mario kart huh... I mean I've played it just not that much. "Next place I guess." "You really need to up your social skills repliku." "Well I don't know I just shy!" Repliku shouted in protest. Vanitas sighed. "Well how about we get this over with." Vanitas walked ahead. "What's his deal?" Y/n asked. "Well... I don't know he's just rude sometimes." "He seems like the emo kid.." "yeah.. whatever emo means.."

-★-

Y/n, repliku, and Vanitas walked threw the halls of the weird, eerily castle, "well that's all there is here." Repliku said. "This place is empty. Oh yeah! Where's my room?" Y/n asked. Repliku paused. "Uh.... I.. don't know. Ask robo. Her study is down the hall, last room." "Eh I'll ask her later." Y/n crossed her arms, thinking of something. "You know.. I'm starting to realize.. my brother is probably going to wonder where I'm at.." "you have a brother?" Repliku looked at her. "Well yeah, I mean he's gay. And uh.. yeah." Vanitas looked at her. "Did you really have too say that he's gay too us?" "Uh... I don't know. Well anyway! How do I get my keyblade?" "Well.. I think master xehanort will teach you." "What does he lookd like?" "Well.. he looks like he's 100 and he has back bended alot and he has his hands at his back too. And he has a beard on his chin." Y/n slowly realized that was the same old man she beat up. "Oh!.. uhm.. cool!.." she said with a tear of sweat dropping down her face. "You seem worried." Vanitas commented, his eyes looking at her, seeming annoyed that this tour hasn't ended yet. "Oh it's nothing! Yeah nothing really!" "If you say so." Vanitas looked away with his arms crossed. "Say do you guys wanted to play Mario kart?" "Oh sure! Vanitas wanna join us?" Repliku asked. "No." "Why not!" "Well too be honest it's boring." Repliku and y/n both gasped. "BORING!? THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT!" "Yeah! What she said!" Vanitas sighed an annoyed sigh. "..fine. I'll play with you guys." "Yippee!!" "Race you guys!" Y/n sprinted down the hall. "Hey! Wait for us!" Repliku went after her with Vanitas behind him. "Oh crap-" y/n face planted onto the ground. "Eh!? Y/n are you alright!?" Repliku ran up too her, but then also face planted into the ground. "Yeah I'm alright." she responded. Vanitas bursted out laughing. "Hey! At least help us up!" "Eh, he won't even do that.." y/n and repliku stood up. "Well let's just play Mario kart now." Repliku said.

"Dibs on Luigi!"

---★---
Bonus scene

Where the hell is she.. he thought as he circled around his room. His sister was always home by noon. She said that she was going to get groceries, groceries as in snacks for her snack stash. He sighed. Who is this person? His name is rei, Or y/n's brother. Rei walked out of his room. His mom and dad were in the couch being the same as a simple word as rei could describe them. Careless. Their parents had always been like that. One time rei's sister, or y/n to be specific, sprained her ankle and  that they said was "it's just a scratch." Rei always knew his parents like that. Just careless beings just caring about each together. He sometimes wondered why he called them mom and dad. He sighed. "Mom, have you seen y/n at all?" He asked in a worried tone. "No sweetie not at all." She responded. "Maybe her own stupid imagination got her killed." His dad responded. Rei didn't like their dad. His anxiety would always rise when he commented about something. "..I'm going to go look for her." No one responded. Rei stepped out of the house, his white and black jacket swaying in the wind. He searched for an hour for y/n, he went too every spot she was usually at on a daily basis, but not a single trace of her was there. Rei made it back where the shops were. They were all closing. "Oh hey rei!" The shop keeper said, seeming social and starting a conversation. "Oh hey, say have you seen y/n? She said she was going to buy snacks from here." "Nope, not a single strand of her was here. Say is she missing?" "Well.. I don't know yet, I mean I looked everywhere, but she's no where." Rei responded. "Well I have no leads, so sorry, but i wish you luck on finding her!" Rei nodded, "thank you." He waved goodbye and walked away. Still no trace of her.. rei's anxiety was going up, I mean what she's actually dead, or maybe she got kidnapped, or- "I see your looking for your sister." Rei turned around, "who are you!" "Quiet down people are going to hear you. Say... Is y/n your sister?" The mysterious woman asked. "Well yes. Have you seen her?" "No, but I can tell you something about where she is." She said, her voice as cold as ice. "Ok then.. what is it?" "She's in a weirdly shaped castle is al I know, but if you see people in black hooded coats that's the people you ask." "Wait what do you-" then she was gone. Without a trace. Rei looked at the ground. Where the hell did she get herself in now..