Chapter 10 <Drunk>

Start from the beginning

H/n: It even made me shiver, you know, the quiet moans you were releasing right into my ear while I sucked onto your sweet spot. You tried so desperately to be quiet~

I blushed heavily and averted my gaze to the floor.

H/n: It makes me wonder.....Where else is your skin this sensitive?

He licked my earlobe and trailed his tongue up over my auricle. My face turned completely red as I accidentally let out a gasp. I tried to squirm my way out of his embrace, but in vail.

Y/n: S-stop...!

Why does he keep fooling around?! Did I not make myself clear?! What else is he going to do?! Am I even safe around him?! This behavior is not normal! We're not friends, we're not lovers, not even friends with benefits. We're more like enemies, he's my bully before anything else. Yet he keeps doing this since the day he heard my conversation with the old hag.

I couldn't help but let out a whimper. He suddenly stopped and pulled away. I lifted up my face and looked up at him with my now watery eyes.

H/n: S-sorr-..Shit.....I didn't mean to scare you...

He said quietly, softly..

Y/n: Don't think so much of yourself....I'm not scared of you...

He gently caressed my cheek, catching me off guard in the process.

Y/n: Let go.

And that was all it took for him to take a step back.

Y/n: I know that you hate me, but this was overboard...

I turned to my side, ready to go upstairs to my bedroom, to lock myself and never come out, but he grabbed my hand, stopping me from doing so. Then it slid lower so he was holding only my ring finger and my pinky.

H/n: Wait! I said that I don't hate you! Stop ignoring that fact already....please.

Y/n: .......

H/n: Now, what do you want to do today?

Is he trying to change the subject?

I pulled my hand away with a sigh. He's really acting weird.

Y/n: I don't want to see you for the rest of the day. And don't cook for me.

I started walking upstairs. He stood there, dumbfounded, before he "woke up" and ran after me.

H/n: Y/n, listen. You can be mad at me all you want, but please eat... You were doing so good lately...

Good? I threw up.... But at least I tried. That's a progress too I guess...
I kicked the door close behind me and locked it. He immediately grabbed the handle and turned it down, but the door didn't even budge. I heard him sigh.

H/n: This "isolation" of yours, is really annoying.

I heard him grunt in annoyance.

Y/n: Is that so...

H/n: Come on! Open the door!

I plopped down on the bed. Here goes his famous phrase again. How many times has he said it already? Literally everyday, 10 times a day.

Y/n: Don't you have someone else to bother?!

I took my laptop and turned it on, signed in and went to YouTube.

H/n: Baby.....

I froze.

My eyes widened.