31

•O, rabba khede likhda naseeba tuhi
O, haatha vich likh mere haak vahi
O, na tere jeha milna na nahi mainu koi
Tere jeha<3•

After few days~
Inayat's pov~

I watched a movie with Raj and arya after sending farhaan to his school, he becomes everyone favourite in very first day.

I laughed aloud as main lead said something funny, I averted my gaze at door as a worker peep through door "Mam" he called loudly, I looked at raj and tap on his shoulder "low the volume" he did what I said, I called worker inside.

"What happens kaka?" I asked him "Mam is calling you outside" he said, I nodded and he left.

I stood up and walked outside, raj and arya followed me "what happened maa?" I asked maa as I reached to her "beta someone come to meet you they're letting themselves farhaan real parents" maa said making my heart shattered into pieces.

Farhaan's real parents.
They died in a car accident this what a orphanage's owner told me.

"Where are they?" I tried to say "In living room" maa said with slight tears in her eyes, I walked toward living room and entered inside, I saw a couple sitting on sofa.

They're farhaan's real parents.
His nose match to his mother.
And, his eyes are on his father.
Every each fucking thing is same.

They didn't noticed me as farhaan's mother was crying silently in her husband's arms, I cleared my throat to gain their attention.

They looked at me and immediately stood up, they both joined their hands "Mera bacha" farhaan's mother cried as she saw me.

I walked toward her and side hug her "sit please" . I tried to control my own tears, they sat down "How is my child is he Okay? How does he look?" Farhaan's mother asked me.

"Your child is really fine with me don't worry" I assure her, a wide smile appear on their face "where is he telling me please" she said as tears rolled down from her eyes.

"He's in school but how did you find his address? Why did you abandon him? Orphanage's owner told me that hai parents are no more but here you guys.."
I asked every each question, I can't give them farhaan without asking anything.

"Maa- baap hai ek na ek din toh dhoond hi Lena tha usse and we didn't abandon him one of my friend in jealousy took our child away and you know jealousy of what?" Farhaan father chuckled sadly.

"Jealous because Im rich, ive money and to hurt me he took my child away in his name ceremony, we treid, we did every each thing to find him, we were never dead we were their crying over lost of our child" he said and put his head in his hands.

A tear was about to roll down from my eye but I pushed it back "but we're glad that he found you" his mother said looking at me and smile slightly.

I didn't react, I stayed silent, tried to form words but I failed miserably.

"Mummaa" I heard farhaan, I looked back at his real parents "he's there" I said and walked outside, I walked toward farhaan who was in Atharva's arm telling him something about his day.

He smiled widely as he saw me and jumped out from Atharva's hold to mine, I smiled at him and went toward settee.

"Mumma, teacher gave me star in test" he kept saying something and something.

I don't know what he said, I was busy in admiring him, he was so small when I saw him and now he's already 6.

I averted my gaze from farhaan to his parents who was looking at Farhaan from far and was crying silently, I looked at atharva as he sat beside me, he rose his brows.

"Mumma, I'm coming back after meeting raj chachu and after changing my clothes, I'm hungry, I'll be back soon"  he said and run upstairs.

I looked at his retreating figure, atharva placed his hand over mine "what happened moonlight" he asked , I didn't answer at all just stare at him.

He sighed slowly and looked behind me, maybe at farhaan's real parents "who are they?" He asked noticing something.

"Farhaan's real parents" he grabbed my hand more tightly as I said "what?" I nodded "but they were dead right?" He asked, I told him all the story.

"They're there to take him back" i informed him, he shook his head disbeliefly "How-how can they?" He said, I chuckled at his words "how can't they? They're his parents"

Tears filled in his eyes, I stood up and walked towards farhaan's parents "can you stay with us till tomorrow as we're too much attached to him, we can't leave him so earlier"

I asked them, they looked at each other and smiled and nodded their head at me.

Farhaan.
Your mumma loves you bacha.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Short chapter I know but maybe I'll update tommorow or a day after tomorrow.

Love you<3

Tell me how's thiss?