4

Woh khete hai na,
Jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai,
Sahi khete hai.

•A U T H O R' S P O V•

After dinner adult talk sometime with each other and Atharva's family went to their home. Atharva was feeling peace in his heart, he was feeling relax after he saw her, his Inayat.

In inayat home-

"Kya hai adi kyu tang kr raha hai?" Inayat said with annoying look (what adi why are you annoying me?)
"Then tell me, do you like him?" He said with grin on his face. Inayat pick up her slipper and said "if you asked about him one more time I'll kill you for sure"
"Oh really huh?" He said with smirk inayat stood up from bed and start running behind him they were roaming around her room.

Aditya went outside from her room and Inayat was running behind him they both entered in Ahaan' s room. (Ahaan bhai why didn't you lock your room?🤦🏻‍♀️)
"Ruk naa ab kyu bhaag raha hai" inayat said Aditya climb in ahaan's bed. Ahaan was sitting in his couch he stood up and said "what are you doing here it's 11 right now ,go sleep!" Ahaan said with angry look but they both were least effected Aditya run outside from his room and entered in Shivangi' s room.

Shivangi was eating chocolate and with thud gate open. Shivangi saw Aditya enter with huffing and Inayat too came inside. Aditya turned to saw if inayat was here or not but she was he again started to run.
"Hey! What happen to you guys?" Shivangi said Aditya and Inayat was running in whole room and Inayat was cursing him. Aditya go toward Shivangi and stood behind her. "Dii I'm saying stop this you can't catch me huh" he said with smirk on his face (attitudes huh nice!)

"You!" They both were roaming around her and at last aditay took chocolate from Shivangi and run away. They entered in Dada dadi' s room. Dada dadi was sitting on their respective beds and then disaster entered. "Aditya I'm saying stop here right now", "I will not di" Aditya replied to her. Amit and Anjali saw then with wide eyes.

Aditya was standing right side on the table and Inayat was standing in left side while her back was facing Amit and Anjali. Aditya ate a piece of chocolate and said to Amit and Anjali "hey! What's up dadu dadi. Did you know she said she will kill me, she will kill you handsome grandson"

"Stup adi, you aren't even good looking" Inayat said while rolling her eyes. "Haan samjha ab toh apko Atharva bhai hi HANDSOME lagege" he said.

"Wtf today your is last day I'm fucking sure"Inayat said while losing her control. "Inayat what is--" before amit could complete his words Inayat left while chasing aditya. Then they entered in Ritesh and sawati' s room , then jaidev and naina' s room and at last they came to hall. Bcoz of noise everyone came out from their respective rooms.

"Ahaan go stop them". Amit said while staring at them who was busy in their pillow fight. Ahaan go toward then and held inayat and said"what happen inayat? Why you guys are fighting in midnight" "ask him, he first came to my room to annoy me" inayat said with glared but Aditya was least effected by him.

"Inayat and Aditya come here" Amit said they went toward him he was looking angry. "Inayat what he did?" "Ask him na" "Aditya!"," Areyy dadu nothing serious I just went to her room and said about her to be husband but instead of blushing she started to threat me, what if she killed me huh lakdiya marti hai mujh pr" . He said and started to wipe his fake tears

"To be husband?" Everyone said together. "Inayat you've boyfriend" Ahaan said furiously everyone was looking at her with shocked eyes "bhai don't u trust me? Adi was talking nonsense", "but who is your to be husband?" Shivangi said with grin "areyy apne Atharva bhai" Aditya said and ate last piece of chocolate and throw the rapper.