19

•Aakhein teri itni haseen•

Atharva's pov~

"These are Mr. Singhaina's medicine, Mrs. singhaina" doctor said to inayat, she nodded and took medicine from him "don't worry, he will be fine soon" doctor added and grab his things which he took along with him.

"Thankyou doctor" inayat said with smile, doctor nodded and went outside, inayat looked at me "take-"  inayat stopped in midway as farhaan entered inside our room and shout "mumma, papa" he extended last word and run toward me, I smiled at him and picked him up and make him sat properly on my lap "did you enjoy farhaan" I asked him as I pat his head "alot papa but daud told me you're not well" he asked me.

Farhaan and Inayat gonna be death of mine someday, he is so cute that no one can even ignore him "I'm better than before farhaan"  i replied and he hug me and murmured take care papa.

"I'm here also" inayat said while side eyeing at us "farhaan, something is burning right?" I said "yeah papa, mumma is jealous of you" he tried to whisper but fail, I chuckled at his antics, raj must had taught him something like this.

Inayat shook her head at us, I looked back at Farhaan and he smiled at me and then we both looked at inayat "mumma" farhaan paused and looked at me, I nodded and smiled, inayat hummed while checking the medicines "we love you" farhaan and I shout together and Inayat stumble at her place and looked at us with shocked, farhaan and I laughed so hard.

Farhaan escaped from my hold and run toward inayat and hug her, inayat smiled and bend to his level and kissed his cheeks, Farhaan giggled a little "okay mumma and papa now I'm going to raj chachu room to play games"  farhaan said while looking at her and then me and went downstairs.

I stared back at inayat, who was looking at the door with smile but after a second that smile disappeared and again that expressionless look appears on her face.

Why do you behave like this inayat?, what is bothering you? I will destroy that thing or person who made you like this even if that person is me.

I still remember, I still fucking remember how you used to smile in school time, how you used to prank on your friends.

•Flashback•

Inayat was laughing freely with her friends in lunch break as she didn't done anything but I know she had placed fire cracker in washroom with incense sticks burning beside cracker.

Oh god, inayat is going to be suspend today, I shook my head, I was staring at her from afar, bell rang, next period start, everyone start going to their classes, okay today I'm not going to attend my class.

"Krish let's bunk" . I said without looking at him but I know he is right beside me "bro bhabhi is also going to attend her class-" we both stumbled from our place as fire cracker blast.

Okay, I thought it's normal cracker but no,  Krish and I run inside only to see if inayat is okay.

Everyone were screaming because of sudden blast "who did this without us?" A boy said while looking here and there, he must be a backbencher.

"How did this?" Principal sir shout, everyone lowered their heads "bro, do you know?" Krish whispered "inayat done this all bro" i replied, Krish looked at me and shook his head "she is walking trouble" Krish whispered "don't forget your bestfriend loves this trouble" I whispered back to him, Krish smiled at me and looked forward.

....

"Inayat why you did this?"  Inayat's mother scold her in principle sir office "say sorry to your sir right now" she added, it's first time inayat get caught by sir, inayat apologize to sir and came outside with her parents "Very good my child but play safety okay?" Inayat's father supported her with a warm smile, a smile appeared on her face and she hugged her father.