When she decided to make it up with her sweet husband

You came on his n€ck while giving wet kisses to his collarbone make his breathe hitched like he fell so subm!ssive under you.

Hobi: yaaah yn... st...stop ~ you stoped and gulped when you hear his mo@ns which you find so addictive suddenly~

Hob: what happened ~ He confusingly asked when you didnt hold yourslef more and remove the shirt which is above your
l!ngere. He stare at you from top to bottom and turned the table immediately when you dont know how you came under him suddenly.~

Yn: hoseok...aaaaah ~ you mo@ned when he started to s@ck your neck while removing the str!p of your dress from your shoulder. Your breathe started to heavy when he slide down his k!sses from your n€ck to your c@llarbone make you back arc when he came in between your cleavage and kissed there which make you moan louder.

Hobi: did it hurt  ~ you didnt said anything just nodd your head when he  find your reaction satisfied.

He totaly removed your dress along with garments and looking at your naked body for a moment.
When you are unable to make eye-contact with him.

Yn: dont...dont you like me ~ you suddenly started to feel insecure when he just flashed smile to you~

Hobi: No... I just wonder how beautiful you looking without that ~ he take blanket from the side and remove his clothes before sliding inside the blanket with you~

Hobi: are you ready to see the paradise... baby ~ you moaned when he called you with new name which him chuckle~

Hobi: you make so addicting sound....love ~ he take her one breast in his hand and started to devour other with his mouth when she became the moaning mess.

Yn: ho...hoseok......you are doing good ~ she didnt controlled herself pulled hoseok hair harshly make hoseok to spank his ass which make her yellp~

Yn: yaaaaaah what the h@ll
Hobi: ohh you can curse too then do that but dont pull my hair like this. I'pl become bald then
Yn: I dont have any problem loving bald husband then ~ he gulped at the sight when he admire. You became all sweaty and looking too beautiful under him~

He immediately remove his shirt and throw somwhere in the room. You can't help but drool on her husband.

Hoseok smirked and clean drool from your face make You embarrassed.

Hobi: dont drool love its all yours

He started to give butterfly kisses to her belly and travelled down to inner thigh make her eyes roll back in pleasure. She just cant herself more when he started to eat her out there.

Hobi: I think you are ready to take me in...right ~ he teased her whole with his fingers make her breathe more heavy and she arc her back in pleasure~

Yn: Yes please go head. I just want you  all inside me.

(Enough I cant write further as I'm holy child of namjesus)

Continue in the video)